Anyone Know the Delivery Time for a NEW Gti?

Delvard

Hi everyone new to the forum really nice how friendly everyone is. Makes a change from the usual! Can someone help me? Me and my partner Rachel are seriously considering lupo Gti but are concerned about delivery times. We're talking about this right now. Anyone give us an idea?

Thanks very much biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alright mate, not sure how longer delivery is of a new one! Wouldn't imagine it to be too long unless you want specific extras on top of a chosen colour, eg leather/sunroofside airbags etcetc! Last time I checked there were a few in the used car section of the uk vw site that had less than 100 miles on them, all under 13K!

www.vw.co.uk

Theres only one with really low mileage(50) theres a few on there with a 1000 or so on the clock, but they are quite a bit cheaper than new!

eg.......................

no pics, but same colour as in my sig below and has a/c.....

Model: Lupo Price: £12,795

Body Style: Hatchback Mileage: 50

Trim: GTI Date registered: MAR 2004

Engine Size: 1.6 Registration: RJ04UMK

Fuel Type: Petrol Colour: Raven Blue

Transmission: Manual Interior Colour: black

Interior Material: cloth

Volkswagen Lupo 1.6 GTI (125 BHP)

`Anti-lock` brakes

Electric windows

Air conditioning

Power steering

Alarm

Radio/cassette

Alloy wheels

Adjustable steering wheel

Central locking

Front fog lamps

Welcome to the forum, my advice, go ask your dealer quickly, I had been told that you couldn't get anymore, but when I booked my car in for its 10k oil change there was a new one in the showroom.

Well we test drove a Lupo GTI in Exeter today (we live in Plymouth but it was the nearest one we could find) and it was jusr brilliant. Rachel fell in love with the exterior straight away (I've always liked them) After the test drive I asked her what she thought. Her reply? "That was fantastic. Shall we get one in Silver?" Anyway the salesman looked on the current new UK stock list and there is precisely 2 reflex silver gtrs with aircon and 1 black gtr without. Thats it.The price for the reflex silver was £13725 and the black one £12620. We left the showroom, talked about it in the car and will place our order sometime next week. Both of us feel really pleased especially as she wanted a 2.0 Beetle. That is, until todays test drive....I'll post picks when it arrives.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome Delvard...

So she wants Silver smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Obviously a classy lady with impeccable choice! Tis indeed the finest of colours for the Lupo.

If they haven't stopped making them, they soon will, as the new Lupo is pretty much on the doorstep.

I wouldn't pay £13750 for one though! `Air-Con` is a £900 option, but I'd be haggling on the price still, its only a £150 discount. LupoGTi's aren't flying out the doors, so they'll be keen to shift them, haggle hard!

You know what salesman can be like but according to him the Silver and black we could have within a week. I don't doubt that. Any other colour was available for `mid-late` December delivery. He did seem to be pretty clued up. Thanks for the buying tips! Will be looking for a deal for sure.....

OK after 'mucho' ringing around the best prices I've come across are....:drum roll:

2005 6spd, abs, reflex silver =£11966

2005 reflex silver abs, air con, leather, cd player =£13560

quite happy with both prices just going to think about which to go for tonight biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mate listen, every single GTi owner I know, regrets not buying with air con and tose glorious leather heated seats.

If it meens that your eating beans on toast for the next few years, then Id still say go for the leather...resale will go through the roof!

I've got leather, they make the car feel quite a bit more classy and expensive than the `non-leather` and will make it easier to flog and for a better price when you come to sell/trade! I've removed my a/c system to loose weight from the car as I live in a baltic part of Scotland where it's never warm enough to need it!