Euro 2008

Adam

and Hollands rotton performance will probably come when it matters most like in the final or summit

It did, they were pish and Russia and Andrei Arshavin were miles better, Russia are nothing without him

Spain deserved to go through on the night. They play good attacking football which is a joy to watch. Italy are very good defensively, but the only threat they had/have up front was/is Luca Toni and he always had two men on him.

Spain vs Russia should be a good game, i can't see Spain dumping them 4-1 again though. Now that Arshivan is fit, they seem to be playing well and they are good at going forward.

Edited by Adam

Right, its Spain v Germany on Sunday, whos going to win? My tip..... Germany (tho would love spain to win)

I'm going with Spain, now that we've got this far we just have to win :lol:

That's a match between stylish...!

German vs. Spanish...!

:lol::lol::lol:

D.

I guess Italy will be going with Germany :P

What a great way to end an awesome tournament. I enjoyed every game i watched, which was most of them and i'm pleased that the best team won.

Spain are the true entertainers! Germany were just trying to kick Torres out of the game instead of playing. I am also pleased Spain showed the world how to play the beautiful game!

For me my fave goals would probably be;

Wesley Sneijder's vs Italy;

Nihat's vs Czech Republic;

and lastly Fernando Torres' vs Germany last night, just because the chip was sweet and it won them the trophy. There are a couple more, but i can't think of the teams they were scored against at the moment.

Nihat's vs Czech Republic;

That was a belter, i was out ma chair when that went in. Maybe Semihs v croatia, just because it was so late on, or even the first Russia goal v sweden by pavylenchenko