Blackpool - Sunday Night

bossjohnc

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
I'm thinking  Junction 22 of the M1 would be good, as you'll almost certainly be on the M1 by then!

I recon we'll be there at 1:30 - 2PM, so if you aim for that time that'd be good :wink:

If you're stuck in traffic or get hit up the ass by a sales rep in an alfa, then you've got my number smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

who gets to hit who's ass? maybe this is worth a trip down south after all laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol crusoe my car got alfa'ed lol

karaoke??? ohh please nobody let me drink too much....

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

shes still looking a bit sorry for herself sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> hopefully bumper should be replaced soon

i wasnt in the car when it happened, but just watched events unfold and was majorly gutted. but now im smiling cos i needed a new bumper anyway after reversing into a certain ex boyfriends corsa laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(luporacer)
after reversing into a certain ex boyfriends C*rsa  :lol:

i'm sure that was an accident :wink: nice shiney new one for free so worked out well.

depends what time we get there i suppose.........

after saturday's heavy night also i dont feel that getting up at stupid o clock is a good plan (ok fran wants more beer time sunday afternoon)

monday could be good for the pleasure beach - make a proper day of it before we go home

altho im happy with what everyone else wants to do

im up for the pleasure beach biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i carnt wait im so excited

fran im making it your mision to make sure i am leggless both night!!! :shock:

will u all want something to eat when u arrive

but bear in mind all i will be cooking is spag bol and garlic bread let me know

1 more sleep to go and ive got so much cleaning to do evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

spag bol ahhh wicked count me in for that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> pleaaaaseee biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Emma I'm sure I can get you legless biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> get the cocktails in biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if you need me to bring anything just let me know

A bottle of bud will do me Fran, cant cope with that wine bull****.

Just heard from max, he couldnt get online to say, but has asked me to let everyone know he cant make it.

He cant get the day off work.

John he says if you have had to pay a deposit then he will give you the cash next time he sees you.

daaahhhh!!

Oh well, not to worry Max. I recon they'll be ok about one of us if I call tomorrow morning and let them know - if not I'll be after ya money!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've got instructions for getting to blackpool, printed a copy for everyone as it's not a straightforward journey!

How organised am I??

ok, I'm off to pack now - nah sod it, I'll do it tomorrow morning!

Bollox!!

That has focked me right off. The restaurant opened on weds and ive worked all hours since (as well as my 'proper' job) with the understanding i can have sun and mon off. But its been pretty busy so ive got to work all day and night sun. Spose family comes first. evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

BJ, i'll pop a cheque in the post for room deposit on mon.

everyone else, share my 15 pints amongst yourselfs and have a good un.