Blackpool - Sunday Night

bossjohnc

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weve got more chance of hell freezing over before it sorted this has been going on now for 2 years

but thats life

good luck john in finding somewhere in blackpool for us all

u all up for pleasure beach ?

i carnt wait its gunna be a right scream this weekend

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
QUOTE(SilverLupo)
u all up for pleasure beach ?

Just try and stop me!!

(and before it gets crusoefied - that's not what pleasure beach is about!)

take it that's not whet happened to that bloke that got put on a cross along time ago, wonder if i'm to blame for that too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

think il spam a bit!

well excited bout this weekend.. ive heard things bout blackpool too but im sure well be ok with a few blokes to look after us girlies!

why dont u get a twin room.. max n john???

hope ur havign fun ema getting pissed... cant wait to c ya!

hi sarah biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

what time u comming up on saturday?

my manger's text me ive got to and meet him at morrisns tomorrow

i hope he dosent want me to go back to work

i carnt be bothered

:cry:

Well... I've been looking for a place for a bit of the afternoon and all evening.

There are billions of B&Bs, but I think the biggest problem we'll have is parking by the sound of it.

All the B&Bs I've called so far can accomodate all of us on the Sunday, so I recon we should turn up, park where we feel safe, and get a B&B when we get there. That way it doesn't matter how many of us there are, and our cars will be close by.

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
If ya like Fran - of course we always run the risk of causing offence...

:roll:

The subs on my bedroom floor- dont trust blackpool enough to put it in. :?

So, unfortunatley miss luporacer, there will be no 33hz testing this weekend. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

1 now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

right then - john, sarah what time and where am i meeting you 2 tomorrow??

going to check route planner shortly to see what roads im going to hit, got a strong feeling will deffo join the m1 at some point tho

geeess.. 1 sleep left i have no time...

dont get in from work till 8 tonight n my sister is havign a bbq.. then i got to go into work in the morn at half 7 to sort it out till 12.. then im on my way..... party party party!

please can we make a list of stuff to remeber...

I'm thinking Junction 22 of the M1 would be good, as you'll almost certainly be on the M1 by then!

I recon we'll be there at 1:30 - 2PM, so if you aim for that time that'd be good :wink:

If you're stuck in traffic or get hit up the ass by a sales rep in an alfa, then you've got my number smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ok - this place is fairly central. Here's a map.

It may look a bit posh but the bloke I spoke to seemed pretty sound, and it costs no more than a decent B&B (£25/person) PLUS it has parking, which is unusual in Blackpool.

I've semi booked it, and they want a 50% deposit to secure it. If anyone thinks that this is a bad idea, let me know quickly as otherwise I'll be calling up this afternoon to pay a £75 deposit.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sounds good to me BJ, this is the deal sealer;

for those wanting entertainment there is a dance floor area equipped with Sound System , Lighting and Karaoke Machine.

WOW! dont even need to go out.lol