Arosa Sport Gear Knob

Toot

Guys, just bought another Arosa, this time a mk2 and the gear knob is wrecked. I'm going OEM with the replacement so is the sport one nicer? The standard Lupo one seems ok to me but heard the Arosa sport has a nice one, got any pics? Also anyone know the price as my dealer is shut today!

Hi, when i bought my mk2 arosa, the gearknob was a wreck too. I swapped it for a lupo sport one which looks really smart - definitely improves the interior. :shades: I'll see if i can find the receipt to check the price and get a photo up soon. Hope that's helpful.

The stupid bloody thing won't let me get the photos on - which bit is the link u have 2 use? The pics show up in the preview but it won't let me add post with them in. :angry2:

Anyway,

Price was £25.34 inc VAT from VW dealer. Not cheap, but I'm glad I got it.

I think this Part no: P V6X0 711 118 FH GS

Hope this is useful :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dicky

(If anyone can tell me how to get the photos on, still happy to post them - they're in photobucket no probs)

Yep, that included the gaitor.

Here are the pics (hopefully):

Still giving me this message "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to" even though it now shows all the pics in the preview - where do you copy the img bit into? - I've been doing it into the "insert link" part - otherwise they don't come up as pictures. (Had to delete pics from this to allow me to post :angry2: )

i put had an ibiza gearknob lying around so just put that on. Its exactly the same as the lupos but the gaitor was grey, so i just dyed it black. Think it turned out well enough :)

Hi, when i bought my mk2 arosa, the gearknob was a wreck too. I swapped it for a lupo sport one which looks really smart - definitely improves the interior. :shades: I'll see if i can find the receipt to check the price and get a photo up soon. Hope that's helpful.

Thats exactly what ive done with both of mine.

The arosa sport one is the same if not very similar to the normal arosa ones, so i wouldnt get one of those.

The lupo sport one is the best option, imo.

Thats exactly what ive done with both of mine.

The arosa sport one is the same if not very similar to the normal arosa ones, so i wouldnt get one of those.

The lupo sport one is the best option, imo.

SEAT quoted £22 for the normal Arosa gearknob and £75 for the Sport one (Only diff is leather)

Got the £25 Lupo sport one, exactly the same as pics above, fits a treat. Very pleased with it.

Yep £25 from the dealer

Id go with the lupo sport one, keep it oem, it feels much nicer too.

I agree looks good, fits perfect and includes a new leather gaitor. if you buy an aftermarket one you will have to bodge the old gaitor up into your knew knob!

I'll refrain from adding any obvious knob inuendos! :lol:

sounds good to me,

is the new leather gaitor comes grey?

Yeah its the same dark grey colour as the plastics in the car. The pics above make it look a bit lighter than it actually is.

I got a Lupo gearstick and gaitor, along with handbrake cover, and a selection of random interior plastics for £20 the other day!

Gotta love bargains :lol: (although the gaitor is pretty worn so will be replaced)