Lauryn's Lupo Sport

Guest Lauryn

Guest Lauryn
you going for that slightly bigger machine now? with a turbo? :)

Yes yes. Was after a 9N3 Polo GTi but insurance is quoting well on an S3 so that's what I'll be getting, has lots of lovely toys :) Should have one by the end of August if all goes well :D

Cheers

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will look ace when its lowered on those wheels!

priceless :lol:

S3 is a very good move Lauryn a lot of car for the money.

Edited by Jowey

Guest Lauryn

This is now for sale. I don't have proper access to a computer atm but will have the full detailed ad up early this week. It is a 2002 model on 53k miles which I would say is pretty damn low! The car has a FSH, mainy VW, and last had a major service in March 2009 at VW Dealer including cambelt, water pump and tensioners which have a 2 year warranty. It also has virtually brand new Greenstuff brake pads, Mintex discs which were fitted in May 2009. MOT expires in October 2009 but I will be more than happy to add another years ticker for the new owner. It is also taxed til March 2010 so plenty left. The car has been very well looked after and I will miss it sorely but I'm just after something a little bit bigger and faster now. The private plate is not included, will be returned to its original mark of FX02 OUD this week.

Looking for £4,750 on the Schmidt TH Lines (standard wheels also included), or £3,995 on standard wheels alone. Standard suspension etc will also be included in the sale, as will all other mods shown previously in this thread.

I'm going to take pics later tonight and will have a detailed ad up on here, some other forums, and Pistonheads/Autotrader this week.

If you have any questions please email me on laurynmartin@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Lauryn

Edited by Lauryn

• 6 months later...

All I would have added before it was sold, would be a Lupo GTI engine cover over the BMC.

Other than that, theres no other word for it.

That is a perfect Lupo Sport.

I just noticed that comment, cheers! :D

Lauryn