Youtube video of my sport

N!cK!*

this is me givin it beans around where i live (southport) i know im actin like a ****in tit but it was very early in the morning and it was a complete one off, i dont drive anything like this normally so dont give me stick about this one occasion lol, let me know what you think...

this is me givin it beans around where i live (southport) i know im actin like a ****in tit but it was very early in the morning and it was a complete one off, i dont drive anything like this normally so dont give me stick about this one occasion lol, let me know what you think...

tut tut tut breaking the law!! lol

is the camera man abit drunk.. :huh:

Edited by Tigz

tut tut tut breaking the law!! lol

is the camera man abit drunk.. :huh:

Lol what u on about all the speed limits in southport are 100 :D

Heres the other one... from outside the car

Dont know how true this is but iv heard of people getting into trouble after posting videos of speeding dangerous driving etc on youtube

Yeh but i could be lying about it being me, the number plate of the car doesnt show, neither does the face of the driver... A bunch of lads from Liverpool got done for doing 140 in a stolen car a while ago, havnt heard about anything since then. But i appologise if this offends anyone, i was just after opinions of what you thought of the exhaust note.

Edited by N!cK!*

Dont know how true this is but iv heard of people getting into trouble after posting videos of speeding dangerous driving etc on youtube

yes we had to take videos of me in a toyota camry off youtube

theres one still on there, cant see the plates, and obviously not me

little chris

xxx

Well its from a long time ago the video and i tried to tell everyone this isnt how i drive because it isnt, it was a one off...

I agree with you matt, i never normally do, it was 5.30am when this was took and although i do pass a few cars there wasnt many, i know the roads, never had a crash (i know people will say u will if u drive like that) but it was literally a one off to get the exhaust note out and i just wanted opinions.

yes we had to take videos of me in a toyota camry off youtube

theres one still on there, cant see the plates, and obviously not me

little chris

xxx

tbh why would you post videos of yourself in a toyota camry anyway :confused:

dont think this is the best advertisment for a car your trying to sell is it lol

I agree there like, might just put people off!

You say you don't drive like that all the time but people don't know that! And it might be half five but it's still a built up area...

Well its up 2 u init, i just posted it so ppl would give me feedback on the exhaust note, not the driving involved in getting it... Its not as built up as it looks, its southport, if youd ever been you would know what i mean, its not like driving down london regent street... wide roads, i know them, 5am, not many cars, i didnt come close to anyone and its a complete one off, up 2 u if u believe me or not, im not too bothered but read the 1st post from me, it says please dont give me stick about this one occasion. Slate me if you have NEVER done it, u cant because everyone has... once! jus this once i decided to get a mate 2 fiml it as i had a brand new xhaust at the time.

Edited by N!cK!*

Well its up 2 u init, i just posted it so ppl would give me feedback on the exhaust note, not the driving involved in getting it... Its not as built up as it looks, its southport, if youd ever been you would know what i mean, its not like driving down london regent street... wide roads, i know them, 5am, not many cars, i didnt come close to anyone and its a complete one off, up 2 u if u believe me or not, im not too bothered but read the 1st post from me, it says please dont give me stick about this one occasion. Slate me if you have NEVER done it, u cant because everyone has... once! jus this once i decided to get a mate 2 fiml it as i had a brand new xhaust at the time.

Well it sounds sweet! Even though the driving isn't cool, fair?!

Well it sounds sweet! Even though the driving isn't cool, fair?!

fair as it comes mate, thanks for the comment and i admit the driving isnt my best, again 4 like the 5th time i rarely do it, i have no points in the 2 n half years drivin, ive been pulled once and that was to test the volume of my xhaust, i suspect the police were bored and seen a modified car so thought they would try butcher me so please no more comments on the driving lol xx