New Lupo Chick

Wobbs

Hey guys

New to the scene, had my Lupo for about 5 months now and I love it. Plus you dont really see many in my neck of the woods. Gonna be going to Bug Jam this weekend in the beauty so might see you guys there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in the same position but i still have 2 years warrenty left, but i only have a sport because of my low paying job but im well happy to have such a new nice car and only 19 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I see what ya mean. I am only 22 and the insurance etc is not too bad for me on the GTi. Had a seat ibiza cupra before and that killed me in costs. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

QUOTE(Wobbs)
I see what ya mean. I am only 22 and the insurance etc is not too bad for me on the GTi. Had a seat ibiza cupra before and that killed me in costs.  :(

OK...

Live in Southampton: Check!

Used to own Ibiza Cupra: Check!

Own Lupo GTI: Check!

22 years old: Check!

We're so meant to be! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wave if ya see me (Silver GTI with tints)

Welcome to the board. I always liked Southampton, had a best mate who went to uni there and became a permanent fixture around those parts a few years back.

Post some pics, we need some more colours to end the silver domination biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

... u know something is missing off this post

someone introduces themself as a female .... BUT .... where's Crusoe???! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ello an welcome Wobb's :wink:

sugar x

QUOTE(Wobbs)
Not to give too much away, I live between southampton and Eastleigh biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cool! I work near Chandlers Ford, so I'm up the Avenue/M3 twice a day!