my 1 litre lupo

lodgey88

this is my 1 litre lupo had it for a while now and thought it was about time to post a picture up.

iv lowered it by 35mm, new alloys (you may recognise them from the infamous pea), dtm mirrors, body coloured bumper, tinted lights all around and windows, bonnet bra, german plates and a ickle boot build in there!!!

P210408_141202.jpg

then i had my roof in black about a month ago

P230408_1350.jpg

then i also decided to do the bonnet but im not too sure about it yet

P020508_1657.jpg

jobs to do

smoothed boot, spoiler, got some spacers but im thinkin about goin 40mm spaced at the back this maybe a job for tomorrow but will it look stupid with 40mm at the back n nothing at the front?

comments welcome

bad cos guys arent supposed to have cute cars - good cos girls like cute cars and ull get all the attention lol :rolleyes:

Looks pretty good mate, I think the black would look better if you hadn't got the bumpers color coded still looks nice mind

Looks pretty good mate, I think the black would look better if you hadn't got the bumpers color coded still looks nice mind

i like the bumper colour coded to be honest i think it makes the car look lower but everybody is different

Looking good mate, nice to see its a 1 litre to.

loving the wheels to really suit it! :shades:

yer its not all about speed lol, cheers i may be gettin rid soon, i love them but really want soon teledials or sum other porsche wheel

very nice, i really like the roof and bonnet painted black. how much have you lowered it?

it is but only 35mm iv just put 40mm spcerds each on the back so hoping to go about 15mm at the back more n maybe 30 more at the front wen i get some coilies, if i go any lower at the back it will rub really badly

• 1 month later...