VW Festival - Leeds

lupo_gaz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i'm really excited about this now :D

only 5 days 2 go and i've go so much to do be for the show.

alloys still havent arrived from dubmeister :( but gettin on the mob 2 them today!!

mate owns me 200 then i can see if i can get exhaust booked in for fri :D

at in the spair time i have gota make my new sub box and a fue other bits and bobs.

my vw fiestival 2008 sticker is already on car :D

One slight problem guys from what i remember of harewood house from been there previously is that there are speed bumps and i mean big speed bumps all over! Can anyone who has been before vaitfy this and how they over come it ????

Cheers Dj

Dj....do you want a sub box mate?, ive got a good one im giving away for free you can have if you like? fits perfectly in the Lupo's boot was made specially and its carpeted in black too

so - who is up for heading in at 8am on sunday morning??

i refuse to arrive alone! :ouch:

I will and Angelo will be with me in his silver Loop too :)

i'll PM you my number mate

thomas

PM u thomas.

alloys should be here thurs latest fri, and my mates sortin my tyres out for me so should be rollin in style by weekend.

dunt luk like i'm goin to get my exhaust done in time :(

Should be a good weekend 2 of my mates are coming alone, but i'm only bringin them so they can clean my car for me hahaha

:o:angry::(

I looked Monday or Tuesday and it was sunny with 10-20% chance of rain, now says cloudy 60% chance of rain!!!

If its changed that quickly, hopefully it will change back again just as quick!!!

:o:angry::(

I looked Monday or Tuesday and it was sunny with 10-20% chance of rain, now says cloudy 60% chance of rain!!!

If its changed that quickly, hopefully it will change back again just as quick!!!

yup i no :( want happy when i saw that.

so i take it there will be people directing us where to go then on sat n that coz there's a fue ways in to the house from what i can remember..

i'm worries i'm not goin to get over them speed bumps !!!!!!

yup i no :( want happy when i saw that.

so i take it there will be people directing us where to go then on sat n that coz there's a fue ways in to the house from what i can remember..

i'm worries i'm not goin to get over them speed bumps !!!!!!

Your cars not that low man.

Got my tickets this morning. I'll be there early Saturday morning helping set up the Club Polo stand. If there is space on the CL stand I'd rather be on it than not cause I hate having to walk back to the car park if I need anything :lol:

Byron is stuck in HUGE queues on the way to pick my car up in a town that is totally flooded!!! Only one road in to the place is open and its tailed back for miles. The place where my car is is right beside the river/burn. :o Hope I get it back tonight or tomorrow night and Friday morning are going to be very busy!

Right, need to know where this layby is, if its close may i suggest we meet there at 9.30 for 9.45 departure on Saturday and 7.30 for 7.45 for Sunday.

I will be leaving Friday lunchtime so will be off line after that, anyone wants my mobile number PM me.

Kam, you are welcome on the CL stand, there is space ;)

i'm coming from the other side aswell. is it worth doing 2 meets. one from the north and one from the south. that way when they say you've not got your club stand pass we can say that we are all together and come in 2 groups.

i'm coming from the other side aswell. is it worth doing 2 meets. one from the north and one from the south. that way when they say you've not got your club stand pass we can say that we are all together and come in 2 groups.

i'll meet u mate i'm only from leeds,

just can't think where the best place would be too meet...