GLASGOW

hoggys wee arosa

hi mate , im gonna give it another couple of weeks and then organise another scottish meet as the weather has only just started to get better and its the start of exam season these days so ...

yip, al be there. keep us updated. just out of interest, how many ayrshire members on here?

Seen you go by elliots the other night i think.

(1) B19jow Yellow 3l WannaBee

my work are being a bunch of gays and not giving me the saterday off :( looks like ill be arriving at 1am on sunday morning :(

If I'm on the ground, would you kindly not stand on me dude? I'm starting drinking at 8am again :lol:

Seen you go by elliots the other night i think.

(1) B19jow Yellow 3l WannaBee

haha, went a wee spin up to ayr shore. wanted to tackle the hugh speed bumps. had to reverse over them at an angle. minted!

hi mate , im gonna give it another couple of weeks and then organise another scottish meet as the weather has only just started to get better and its the start of exam season these days so ...

good good a will go along to it for sure !!

anyone else from glasgow ??

I think a meet before would be good. Could get a few good shots if the weather is nice there's a fair few different cars around the area. I say a meet in or around the city sounds good??? Anyone else? :cheers:

i need a time, date and place folks. coming from Saltcoats.

Anyone want to take control and organise a glasgow/Scottish meet?

Please put down Name/Car/Desination if intrested

I think a meet before would be good. Could get a few good shots if the weather is nice there's a fair few different cars around the area. I say a meet in or around the city sounds good??? Anyone else? :cheers:

ahink we should all go to the volksfling but all meet in the same place and travel down and make the weekend of it whatdo use think ??

only problem i have is my cars standard as ! because of my insurance lol but i should hopefully have my smoothed out and colour coded bumpers by them lol :D

hoggy !!

can someone please give me some details on where and when the volksfling event is? feckin works server is blocking any info i can find. luckily club lupo seems to have slipped through the net :rolleyes:

Craig (OLW) normaly sorts them out mate, think he posted up above about waiting till exams are over etc, feel free to sort one out tho if you fancie it!

Cool that sounds good. Have you had a scottish meet before? Was it vag or just lupo?

Cool that sounds good. Have you had a scottish meet before? Was it vag or just lupo?

ive nver been to any meets but a will go along if sum1 gets the dates and that sorted lol !

hoggy