GLASGOW

hoggys wee arosa

ClubLupo Scottish meets are usually held in Perth at Broxden Park & Ride.

We dont all live in Glasgow ;)

I think ScottishVAG have Glasgow meets at Springfield Quay, could be wrong as I have never been.

What about us down this end meet up and do a convoy to perth???

Any one up for the idea? Only take just over a hour?

eh yeah that sounds good mate a dont really want to start tryen to sort things out am just new lolol :P

i am up for this just bought myself a silver gti. i am from stirling so perth would be fine.

right ok lets get this sorted !! 23rd-25th May 2007 for volksfling ! all the guys that are meeting in glasgow and we can meet other people on the way there and pick up more cars and make it a big cruize ! what time do we wnt to meet at and where ??

hoggyyy

we will be leaving for volksfling on the sunday morning from ayrshire. dunno whether to head up the m8 onto the carlisle road or go theough cumnock way. we will have a mini convoy. probably go the cumnock way. anyone wanna tag along? meet on the way.

we will be leaving for volksfling on the sunday morning from ayrshire. dunno whether to head up the m8 onto the carlisle road or go theough cumnock way. we will have a mini convoy. probably go the cumnock way. anyone wanna tag along? meet on the way.

yeah am up for joining on that convoy use can come off the m8 at robroyston and awill get use there and anyone else from bishopbriggs springburn area of glasgow !!

hoggyyyy !

Edited by hoggys wee arosa

My Lupo is off the road atm and I go to Singapore on Monday, so count me out :(

aw lauryn :( leting the guys down :P lol xx

yeah am up for joining on that convoy use can come off the m8 at robroyston and awill get use there and anyone else from bishopbriggs springburn area of glasgow !!

hoggyyyy !

torrance punter here , which means if your from bishy , you more than likely seen my old mk2 slammed arosa kicking about when i had it

hoggyyyy !

spoke to a few mates over the weekend, were going the cumnock way (A70). sorry bud, see you there!!

Look on www.ScottishVAG.net for VW meets in Glasgow, though it looks like it'll be a nog go this month due to Volksfling.

There's also www.VWScotclub.co.uk: Volkswagen Group car, van or camper, old or new, standard or custom AND you are free on the first Wednesday evening of every month THEN why not come join us from 7.30pm in the CityInn Hotel in Glasgow.

If there's enough interest we could maybe look at getting a CL stand a Volksfling next year.

Ray

torrance punter here , which means if your from bishy , you more than likely seen my old mk2 slammed arosa kicking about when i had it

eh dunno mate not sure a might have but cant really think seen a red arosa with red on the alloys in robroyston if anyone noes him lol !

when does the ground open? we're now thinking about heading through on the saturday afternoon and staying over. weather looks like its to be dry at least. good excuse to get buckled. we're about 1 hour away, so am looking to see what time we can leave.

when does the ground open? we're now thinking about heading through on the saturday afternoon and staying over. weather looks like its to be dry at least. good excuse to get buckled. we're about 1 hour away, so am looking to see what time we can leave.

a dont have a clue mate what way u headen thro ??

Well myself, Foxy, Matt a, Bluloop, Kenzie (SVAG stand) and Manback (SVAG stand) were present and correct (not all at the same time! :wacko: ).

Did anyone else turn up? There were a few Loop's in the parking field.

Well done to Bluloop and StephanO (ScottishVAG) for their awards!

Ray