My TDI sport

annavr6

Well thought it was about tim ei had a thread on here as i have has the lupo for 2 years now

This is how it looks now havnt got any pics of it standard. Have a few plans for it including some smoothing, de badged and new grille. Doing simple mods really as its my daily and it has to be sensible. Thats why i had to raise it cos i was scraping everywhere lol

DSCF4842.jpg

DSCF4845.jpg

DSCF4843.jpg

DSCF4847.jpg

DSCF4848.jpg

DSCF4852.jpg

DSCF4851.jpg

29032008135.jpg

29032008136.jpg

29032008137.jpg

29032008138.jpg

29032008139.jpg

29032008140.jpg

29032008141.jpg

hope you like

Here are my other rides

DSCF4352.jpg

DSCF4859-1.jpg

09042008182.jpg

annasbeast1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture021.jpg

29092007413.jpg

Edited by annavr6

its about half way down the fk coilovers on the front and about an inch still to go down on the rear so however much that is lol

Sits nicely with no rubbing now so pretty happy with the height

Pics of me

DSCF4780.jpg

Picture016.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

me last year

DSCF4823.jpg

me very drunk lol

the wrist is ok now. came off the bike last august and did it 2 weeks after i passed myy test lol

Ran a 16.7 in the vr6 it was the first time i have run the strip and the car is fully loaded with show cage leather cleaning kit and a few car parts i had in there lol so not too bad cant wait to better it next time

the wrist is ok now.

Glad to hear it.... and good to see it ain't put you off.

and yes weight is the enemy at drag racing, makes sure you got bare minimum fuel in aswell ;) When you next getting over there. Can deffo recommend Bugjam for a good weekend. Although you'll probably be wanting to dance/drink more than drive. Or is that just me.

may get to bug jam not sure. Have to save for the ring trip i am going on :-)

Nah broken wrist has not put me off riding i love it too much just need to get all my confidence backa s i havnt riden much since cos its winter and cold. lol and i am poo at reversing my bike cos i am short lol

Had well over half a tank of fuel going up the drag lol

the nuremburg ring :-) going with the mk2vr6.com boys but going in the other halfs corrado he is building for us to go in. yeah def. I wana take my lupo to shows but it is my daily and always end up taking th emk2. Cant really take the tdi up santa pod strip lol

Edited by annavr6