Some tw*t has reversed in to me

dickstar

I know my car is small but I think it takes the piss when your parked in the local spar car park at eleven at night with your zeons shining when a guy come out, looks at your car, get in his car across the car park in front of yours then reverses striaght in to you!!!!

Result: A nice big chunk out of my f***in bumper and an equal chunk out of my license plate. The guy got out and said "sorry mate I didnt see you there" Good thing the bumpers are black unerneath so it doesnt show through too much on my silver gti (****, ****, ****)

Lucky I was in the car cos he tried to drive off and then saw me getting out and parked up, got his details and now got to go to the local vauxhall gargae to get it repaired! So there's a good chance they will try and swap it for H reg Nova or something! ****** sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Then go to the Vauxhall garage in `afore-mentioned` `Landrover-MonstaTruck`, run over everything, then kick their asses!

Then give them the guys insurance details... I think that may count as compassionate `re-imbursement`? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry to hear about the bump, and I'd love to say it was nothing new, but lets face it, it doesn't matter what car you drive, no one seems to give a toss about anyone elses property full stop, just be thankfull you were with your car.

Around easter time me and sarah had to goto ironbridge for something or other and we parked in one of the towns few car parks. Waiting for her to get the ticket a couple with a granny in the back reverse into the space infront of me. Rear passenger door (granny) opens and bang, sharp edge of the door hits the rear side bumper section of some hatch back, think it was a seat leon, leaving a very pronouced dent. Granny doesn't even bat an eye lid so being in a grumpy mood I get out and ask her if shes going to leave a note for the damage shes done. Cue man driving car to turn around and politely tell me using liberal uses of the f word to 'mind my own bussiness sonny'.

We live in a lovely country don't we, but just be glad its not france, there is perfectly acceptable to use other cars as parking distance sensors.

I remember seeing someone misjudge a parking space & clip a blue Ford Ka. Was on way to barbers, & when I eventually got in chair, the idle `chit-chat` involved me pissing myself laughing at "some fool who smacked into a parked Ka, then tried to get away with it".

Guy in next chair mouths off "It was fvckin ME that did it, keep your fvckin mouth shut!"

Voice in background - "I've got a blue Ka parked out there!"

hehehehehehehe, busted!

I can remember seeing a funny thing in Cheltenham.

Bloke with a ****heap old Sierra had been blocked in by one of the public school `okay-ya` types in a Mercedes estate. Bloke in the Sierra came back and saw he was blocked in, got into his car, revved the engine, reversed into the Mercedes so it rolled back, then drove off. I checked the Merc and couldn't see any damage though.

Moral of the story. Don't block ****heaps in parking spaces.

Update:

Phoned insurance, they are dealing with tw*t and my car is going to cost 350 squid to mend!!!!

If he dont pay up ive got his address and reg and im not only going to afore mentioned with landrover but upgrade to the guy up the roads HUMMER jeep, oh I think that will kick ass!!!

Your right though people have no respect these days, I guess we are a dying beed who take pride in our things and expect other to do the same!!

Shame on them!!!!