Drunk and High

IDGM

Not the most potent thing I've quaffed on (some Italian 95% abv stuff that was good with cherryade), but possibly the most mental

Drink Responsibly

I dread to think what the following morning will be like. We've placed an order!

We were wondering that. The only explination we could come up with was the leaf is probably removed and that canabis proper is the buds rather than the leaf. I'm no expert on the subject.

ive drank this before they sell it in my local night club and its not really got cannabis in it it has been filtered thru the leaves of cannabis rather than the nit you smoke

but with it beig absinthe it absaloutely ****s you sideways

we used to sell it in a bar i used to work in and we couldnt sell people more then 1 shot. i had one shot one night along with plenty of beer and i had to crawl home i was like an MFI wardrobe!

If you're on about Stroh, then the bars around here can only sell one shot per customer.

I had it, then 10 minutes later had to leave before I collapsed!

Gonna try it again tomorrow!! :lol:

I had the 70% stuff before, i was beyond drunk it was like i was sober but lost all motor fuctions (i did nearly have the whole bottle to myself tho)

Not tried the cannabos stuff tho