Jimmy Eat World

bjblyth

anybody else going to see them in the coming week or so?

I have just bought tickets to go and see them in Manchester on Wed 20th and I can't wait!

I have wanted to see this band for years now. Anyone who doesn't know them, download their albums 'Bleed American' and 'Futures' and you will totally understand.

I'm a little gutted I had to pay almost £40 a ticket but it should be well worth it!

anybody else going to see them in the coming week or so?

I have just bought tickets to go and see them in Manchester on Wed 20th and I can't wait!

I have wanted to see this band for years now. Anyone who doesn't know them, download their albums 'Bleed American' and 'Futures' and you will totally understand.

I'm a little gutted I had to pay almost £40 a ticket but it should be well worth it!

Saw them at Green Day at Milton Keynes a couple of years ago, liked Taking back Sunday too! enjoy

Think they'd grown out of Emo by the time of Bleed American, which was self titled over here wasn't it?

I bought it after hearing Salt Sweat Sugar and The Middle, and the only other song I liked was Sweetness, which was their next single. Felt pretty jipped that they'd released 3 heavier songs as singles and all the other songs would be soft.

Gave it another listen quite a while ago and I liked it more though.

Maybe I'll give it another chance when I get home. :)

Think they'd grown out of Emo by the time of Bleed American, which was self titled over here wasn't it?

I bought it after hearing Salt Sweat Sugar and The Middle, and the only other song I liked was Sweetness, which was their next single. Felt pretty jipped that they'd released 3 heavier songs as singles and all the other songs would be soft.

Gave it another listen quite a while ago and I liked it more though.

Maybe I'll give it another chance when I get home. :)

its true, and i also preferred bleed american to futures. but now youv said that i might go home and listen to futures again.

the middles quite good too

bleed american was changed to salt sweat sugar because the release was due just after 9/11 - which is fair enough tbh.

but this side of the pond yeah it is still bleed american.

favourite JEW songs?

Hear You Me

Middle

Lucky Denver Mint

but 23 wins by far, such an amazing song.

I can't remember without looking at the ticket - I think it was Sunday, whichever day they were recording on.

I drove me and two friends there in the Arosa, when I still had back seats and not long passed my test - it was great :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...