Club Lupo Members' Location Map

tdwindustries

Ok... its version 1 remember.

Some things:

At the moment Northern Ireland is missing, I am very sorry and will endeavour to get this on there soon

Check you are in the right place

Check you are in the right car

Check your name is right

Tell me what I have done wrong

Send me any links to pics on the web and I will make your button link

Thanks to bossjohnc for the exhaust that is now the hotspots smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hope you dont mind

cheers

http://www.tdwindustries.com/map.htm

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great, top effort mate. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Chris

nice one, there seems to have been one or two omissions :roll:

so where's the best area for stalking lupo babes.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

@crusoe... i replied to the other topic with this!

Crusoe.... yes I know I left you off.... this was deliberate for two reasons....

1. you didnt tell me where you live

2. you dont drive a lupo and I was going to pose the question should I put honourary Lupo drivers on the map or not, as it was a kind of "where are all the lupos in the land" type map - not meant in an offensive way!

So... I am certainly able to put you on.....where do u live?

cheerz tigz

but.... you need to read more carefully (see the top of this post)! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

what i want to do at the moment is just have it so it goes to a link like your own web page or whatever..... so if you give me an address of a pic i will add it.... and yes it will be a pop up

the trouble is that not everyone has their own webspace and all the pics will vary in size and stuff so it wont look great but as soon i receive the links it will be done!

I get ya.

Well if anyone wants there pics hosting, I can do that, and `re-size` them so they are all the same size.

If anyone wants this send me a pic in a email, just make sutre you send your username with it.

andidunston@hotmail.com

Never figured out the answer to that. Mine was definately specified as being Moon silver when it was bought. At some point they changed to calling it reflex silver, but I've never known if it was just a name change, or if it's a very slightly different colour.

Obviously they're both silver - I think you'd have to have both cars very clean to see a difference. My old Polo was reflex silver, and when it was parked next to the Lupo, the Lupo had a very slightly blue tinge to it compared to the Polo. But that may just have been cos the Loop was new and the Polo had 50,000 miles on it!

I'll fish out my paint code sometime and we can compare.

QUOTE(tdwindustries)
Thanks to bossjohnc for the exhaust that is now the hotspots

Nah, you're going to have to remove that I'm afraid mate...

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just kiddin, I feel privileged actually biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just wondering if maybe the admin people could make this post a Sticky at the top of the Readers rides forum as then it'd be easy to find and wouldn't run the risk of getting lost if nobody posts a thread for a bit. Just a suggestion.

Chris

yay, I get a star all of my own 8) (s2k wheel) nice one mate

my mum always said I was special laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Freaking excellent work mate, will get you a url of where other pics are stored and putting the map on the hompage is also a good idea.

• 1 month later...

You'll need to update the map for me now (and Crusoe) see General Chat section

Lupo Tdi Anthricite