6x9's or Rear Speakers?

Lukus 9N

6x9's or 6.5" Rears?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

depends, he's running a polo.

keep them stealth and they're cool.

I had a set in my mk3 polo and the small boot used to give a fantastic sound with them.

the loop never needed it.

yeah but in a polo thers deffo enough room in the boot for a decent sub n amp, and some good quality rear comps will give better balanced sound than comps in the front and 6x9's in the rear surely

As it would be ridiculous for me to buy some £50 Pioneers and stick them in the back, I'm going to take my front speakers, replace them with my new Pioneers and then take the factory speakers and place them in the back.

:)

This is a seriously good idea! Rear speakers serve only two purposes in life.... ambiance (i.e., rear fill) and for the pleasure of passengers in the back. They should always have less power than the fronts so the balance of the sound is coming from in front of you. It's natural to hear sound from in front of you, so concentrate your time and money on getting that right and worry about the rear's later :)

Just my tuppance worth :)

Installed some Pioneers in the rear yesterday.

The ex-owners took our the rear by leaving the wire in, and cutting it from behind the headunit and pulling out the old speakers.

Those lovely persons! So I re-wired the speakers into the headunit and then fitted the speakers in, which was tricky because there is a lip on the edge of the surround which needed to be cut off for the clips to go onto. Once you know how to take off all the trim on your car it seems alot easier!

They're awesome and give great sound quality. :D