How badly would the law do you for

M1 Lupo

theres a guy up here with a chopper that does that , the whole of glasgow knows when this guy is in town cause the noise and the fact hes a knob and revs the engine while sitting at traffic lights cause the pipes are that short you can see unburned fuel spitting out the exhaust and catching light as it leaves the pipes :lol:

One of my employees has a sports bike, but no cans! Scares the hell out of people when he arrives and leaves every day.

Is it a major problem if he is caught?

If he's caught on several occaisions, the police can seize the vehicle under some part of the public order act or anti-social behaviour act.

One of my employees has a sports bike, but no cans! Scares the hell out of people when he arrives and leaves every day.

Is it a major problem if he is caught?

if you are his employer then surely you can make it known to him that it is not acceptable?

if you are his employer then surely you can make it known to him that it is not acceptable?

if you take the exhaust pipes off a sports bike the bike runs to lean and gets too hot... going to blow some **** up doing that....

• 5 weeks later...

Scooby drivers with enormous great fart cans on the back are almost as bad, we have a couple of them round here that just seem to drive round and round and round...

Bikes sound crap without the cans on them, the fueling will be all over the shop (unless had it setup like this). I dont understand why, I rode my uncles cb1300 whithout the can (swaping to a race system) and it was hprrid, only roed it down the road and came back it was soo ****

He lost the bolts that held the end plates of the cans on. Then was supposed to be having them fixed...

However its problem solved, he for got to put oil in the bike and let it run dry on the way to work last week. The engine locked up on the way!

He lost the bolts that held the end plates of the cans on. Then was supposed to be having them fixed...

However its problem solved, he for got to put oil in the bike and let it run dry on the way to work last week. The engine locked up on the way!

owel it got sorted lolol haha :D

how can you forget to put oil in it? My 600RR didn't lose a drop of oil in 21000! I was doing an oil change every 3000 miles.

how can you forget to put oil in it? My 600RR didn't lose a drop of oil in 21000! I was doing an oil change every 3000 miles.

I can tell you how, lack of maintenance on the bike and thrashing it everywhere.

He did a post mortem of the engine. The front piston of the V twin had a one pound coin size hole in it!

I'd say the lack of cans really screwed the fuelling and caused the hole, which burned off the last of the oil....

He did a post mortem of the engine. The front piston of the V twin had a one pound coin size hole in it!

I'd say the lack of cans really screwed the fuelling and caused the hole, which burned off the last of the oil....

Yep for sure....

Fuel cools the fire down! If you make a wet flame it runs cooler... running the engine lean creates a hotter flame. This melts the engine bits..... what a newb!