bumper question

MattTDI

Nope, the Arosa has a deeper upper bumper at the rear so the bottom of the lupo one wont fit.

See here:

DSC00296.jpg

The lupos number plase recess goes into the lower half:

10E2.jpg

The front is a total no no, the arosa and lupos front are very different, the lupo is quite square across the front where the arosa is rounded. (which also makes the Arosa 24mm longer :coffee: ) :lol:

The only real way to get rid of the reflectors is to remove them and then get the bumper smoothed in. Although how legal it is to have no reflectors on the back for MOT purposes i dont know .... but people on here dont have a problem i dont think.

Edited by cardaft

Rear bumper splits, start at the outer edge clips as they are they hardest to seprate then work inwards. Arosa rear bumpers are a different shape to Lupos, they have an extended lower section which resembles the Lupo GTI lower section & also the curves & edges on the upper section are a lot sharper & more defined,

If i was you I would just buy a Lupo bumper from a scrappy and get it painted. That way you also lose the Arosa rubbing strips and reflectors making it look smoother in the process!

but then my front one would look out of place :P

Rear bumper splits, start at the outer edge clips as they are they hardest to seprate then work inwards. Arosa rear bumpers are a different shape to Lupos, they have an extended lower section which resembles the Lupo GTI lower section & also the curves & edges on the upper section are a lot sharper & more defined,

nice to know, thanks :) i jut want rid of them, too much red on the back lol. plus anyone know where i can get some, or which models the red backed arosa rear lights came on? same a all mk2s but red

The red MK2 rear lights are from very early MK2s, all models.

Although you say you dont want the reflector because there is too much red, but then you want red lights :confused: Keep the ones it has now :shades:

yeah but it looks like i have lexus lights lol, they blook gash. maybe il change my mind when its not on stilts :P