Southend - Meet before Festy

bossjohnc

OK - it's been said before that there's a meet at southend before festy, this is it. Saturday 26th June 2004.

We'll meet at the little chef, J28 of the M25 - 7:30pm, leaving for Southend at 8pm. Warning - police are rife, so stick to the limit and you won't regret it!

There are many things to see on a Saturday night at Southend - it's a massive meet for anyone to attend.

Quite a few people have already expressed an interest to go on this date, put your name below and I'll make a list...:

Matt (EssexLoop)

Paul (Kid Dub)

Nicki (NickiLupo

Myself

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello mate will be attending this

@ Twisty do you want to convoy down together

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hmmm. Have to think about this - long way to go. You'd think Southend and Southampton should be close to each other - however, looking on the map, someone appears to have inconsiderately placed London in between them :?

Definately be at the VW Expo the following day though! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Spoke to nicki today she is another one coming

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hello! Yep, I'll be there!

Won't be meeting you on the M25 though funnily enough... seeing as I live about a mile from the seafront! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@ Matt - give me a call when you get about 10 mins away & I'll leave mine to come & meet you all!

Dunno if I'll be bringing the loop down - might just wander down coz some inconsiderate b*stard has put a scratch & a dent down the passenger side of it while it was in the car park... grrrrr :cry:

Gonna try to get it fixed asap but might not be done by this meet...

Gonna try to get it fixed asap but might not be done by this meet...

Gutted for ya - there are some really thoughtless people around.

Be good to see the loop there, dent or no dent, but if it's being fixed I don't spose it's possible! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I was soooooo angry at the time! I just want to get it sorted now though. If I've got her at the time of the meet, I'll bring her down. Tris & I are gonna have a go at polishing her tomorrow - see how bad it is then. Not helped by the fact it was a white car that hit her...

@ Matt - A lift would be great if the loop is in the body shop please! (Tris is without cabby at the mo too coz its being fixed!)

Not gonna be able to make this one afterall guys, sorry! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Its Guru John's birthday on Friday & he's booked for us all to go out for a curry Saturday night in Sevenoaks...

I'll see some of you at Expo on the Sunday though and at GTI Festival!