Southend - Meet before Festy

bossjohnc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a quality night out, quite glad the rain held out for us most of the night, just as well my bloomin jacket was at home. Good to meet up with a guy who'd literally just picked up his black 1.4 TDi it was looking brilliant, with his GTi seats. Thanks to sam for the experience in her car, was wicked... Kid dub loving your little motor mate, really come a long way, me likes that grille muchly... and john not forgetting your little beast still as nice as ever, fantasic when you were following me back last night 8)

Yeah, was good - Matt's car, looked stunning as it has done since the wheels and coilys, and it had an interesting new addition wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Some interesting points... lads in a white convertable nova (totally standard pile of cack), with the hood down in the rain. :shock: Classy lads.

Less cars than usual I felt, probably due to the rain, but still loooads.

Got a ride in the back of Sams car - lovely car (from the outside!! lol!) the sub rocked too!

And Paul, also diggin that grille, work on the car was well worthwhile.

That's poor form john tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> :roll: I'd have expected better of you tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oooooh.... what?!?!?!?!

Sorry I couldn't make it down on Saturday night. Had a lovely curry for Guru John's birthday though! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Paul - loving that grille too matey! (Saw it at Expo yesterday)

Sam - Thanks for the sellotape yesterday!

was a wicked night really enjoyed it...

even though i did get some guy in a 106 hitting on me :roll: pmsl...

some very funny moments... :oops:

was nice to see some lupo's down southend... has been a LONG time!!

omg is this me sayin i missed essex LOL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeh im up for that... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> if im not busy LOLOL 8)

but i wont b going over any speed bumps biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />