anyone on 15's without lowered suspension?

PaulEd

Mine was on his alloys with no lowering for a little while :)

Let me find the right bit of his thread.....

EDIT: Here's my thread, go to page 3 for photos. It doesn't look horredous, but really really needs to be lowered to look best.

Edited by lunalupi

Id like some 15's too, but i dont want to lower mine either, so ive been wondering if it will look too high with bigger rims, but they look ok to me.

Im thinking when i next need some tyres ill just get a new set of wheels instead. Ive a couple of ideas in mind ;)

Lunalupi, i do like your wheels though, and the white and red is nice, im possibly considering white for mine.

What do people think? what on a black car :question:

Edited by cardaft

cheers for all these :)

reaaaalllly unsure what to do now..

mite get some 14s :)

14" are fine on standard suspension, im just wanting somehting a little bigger and different from the wheels ive had for nearly 3 years.

What 14's are you thinking of? Dont say if your wanting to keep it a secret :P

I've got 15s on with 195/50s on, the tires I got were ***** in the wet so I'm saving for a set of pirellis or something, its cheaper for me to get 4 hihg-end 15" tires than a pair of crap 13"'s

class!

Off topic there for a moment, mine needs dropped in a big way, feels like getting into a landrover and it looks the same!

14" are fine on standard suspension, im just wanting somehting a little bigger and different from the wheels ive had for nearly 3 years.

What 14's are you thinking of? Dont say if your wanting to keep it a secret :P

haha :P

not sure on what i want yet, just been looking around getting prices atm as the rims will be my lovely Too soon to talk about this time of year! present from the parents :)

if anyone has any ideas what will suit my loop let me know :D