The red fire engine

Red Lup Gti

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gonna polish the design 90's yourself then mate - or get some other ****** to do it?

Hes got the wet and dry ready for you when you get there Saturady buddy :wink:

Looks great Ross.

First time Ive seen it without you sat in it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

you gonna polish the design 90's yourself then mate - or get some other ****** to do it?

Hes got the wet and dry ready for you when you get there Saturady buddy :wink:

Looks great Ross.

First time Ive seen it without you sat in it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> pmsl!!

Cheer's dude really appreciate everyone's comment's!!

Edited by Red Lup Gti

black centers polished riim look nice MVC00191.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MVC00093.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

man i love your car simple as that cant wait to get gordon out on the open road hopefully tommorow biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It is a lovely car and the d90's give it a totally different look, can't wait to see them polished. It's always nice to see a red gti too. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nice wheels, what I was thinking of for mine but will have to change my mind now there are a couple of Lupo's with these on. I will try the cookie cutters maybe after I've done a bit of Photoshopping to see how they look. In the meantime here's what I'd do with your new rims...

351aff78.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Just another quick one, I quite like em but I will see how they look on my Black Loop GTI.

MVC00093BlkSilvCC.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...