Lupo-Matty

Nice first car, the 4x4 suspension doesn't do it any favours though, get that sorted and your onto a winner :)

What wheels are you thinking of? Wide wheels would make the steering even heavier wouldn't they.

Nice first car, the 4x4 suspension doesn't do it any favours though, get that sorted and your onto a winner :)

What wheels are you thinking of? Wide wheels would make the steering even heavier wouldn't they.

Lol, yh its sitting pretty high at the min, as for wheels, was thinking of the artec cup in black (on dubmeister), or ats classics.. any suggestions? Thanks

Should look a bit better lower, how much are you thinking of lowering?

Thanks, thinking of changing the wheels wen i get it lowered, and the funds lol.. only thing i dislike bout the car is tht it doesnt have power steering. Matt

Ah its an early early then, make sure you keep the tyres pumped up, helps the arms a little when parking :)

Don't change this wheels, they looks great. Is this 15 or 16"? But if you do order somethin like this.

wheelsbp1.jpg

On red they look fantastic. I order the same. If you doing lowering don't do more than 20mm from pactical reasons.

Don't change this wheels, they looks great. Is this 15 or 16"? But if you do order somethin like this.

wheelsbp1.jpg

On red they look fantastic. I order the same. If you doing lowering don't do more than 20mm from pactical reasons.

Yea there good looking wheels! but i need to figure out what look im gonna go for, was thinking more along the lines of deep dish wheels but theres a nice red arosa with white wheels i seen on this forum.. so im pretty torn lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...