my arosa

little rich

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright all, cheers for the comments, and i believe they are r32 seats and out of the 2004 model,

not sure on what the alloys are will find out soon mate, well when i pick it up,

and agree the bonnet is personal choice but i think it suits the car,

cheers

They look like AZEV wheels to me dude, been around for ages too. Heres a link to a random site I found them on I'm sure you can find a better site if you search though.

Clicky Clicky!!

I'm pretty sure they're Powertech Ds ...

r0t642.jpg

Azev As don't have the dish and Azev Cs have a stepped dish whereas these are smooth.

I am such a looser.

Until you crash into someone, and their insurance has to pick up the bill for the repairs on their car due to your insurance being invalid.

Very helpful.

also even if someone hits you and it was in the right, when someone comes to look at your damage so they know what to pay for and you have stuff that is not standed then your in a bit of trouble, trust me i have done it. dont go down that road mate. its really not worth it

thanks

well what ever car i was going to have insurance was going to be high, was going to get a 1.4 quicksilver got a quote for £1750 standard so what ever i have is going to be modified but hopefully this will be cheaper as its a pretty cheap insurance group.....i think :)

good to hear rich , and we werent having a go at you personally , was more a just dont do it speach

aimed at Clairey coz she clearly didnt stress that she was not being serious :lol:

Not that insurance is a laughing matter :huh: I'll get my coat...

• 3 weeks later...

it had its 1st clean today, thought it was worth a pic,

random087.jpg

random088.jpg

random089-1.jpg

random090-1.jpg

random091-1.jpg

random092-1.jpg

and now started .........

well gave it a rough clean this morning (exterior) few bits that need looking at, few rust bubbles etc but nothing major, wheels need a major refurb, and a few other bits. but im happy with what i have seen so far, got a few plans for the exterior mainly smoothing off,

the interior was just a tip, just really grubby and not looked after :( , so thought id do a propper job and strip it all out, started doing it today, got quite a bit out, havent cleaned anything yet so thats on the list tomorow, going to rip all the seats out, pannels, carpets, might do the dash, and just get it to a shell hopefully :) .

further plans , mainly tidy it up and get it to show condition, smooth some bits off, then putting a nice install in, but i like it stripped :urmm: might leave the rear seats out , will work that one out when it comes,

few pics (not much yet)

random094.jpg

random095-1.jpg

random096-1.jpg

random097-1.jpg

random098-1.jpg

random099-1.jpg

random100-1.jpg

couldnt work out how to get the bleeding rear seat backs out ha

rich

Geez dude, your going for it with this one now!

The rear seats -

If you look down the hole in each corner where it is mounted (you can see the holes as they are sitting in these pictures) you will see the part that the seat pivots on, there is a 'clip' that you have to either wedge open or slide round to the point where it will release the seat. It is a pain to do and watch you fingers / seat material !

I used a big screwdriver to get mine out ;)

cheers mate, i got there in the end :)

--

got a bit more out :) , starting to enjoy this now :king:

piles getting bigger!

356878.jpg

1346.jpg

13458579.jpg

1345478.jpg

probably wont remember where it all goes but thats part of the fun lol

mums going spare as i have half of my car round the house :lol:

Edited by little rich

haha

been busy cleaning and polishing up my leather, (well rear seats, and rear door cards) took ages,

all the other stuff needs cleaning, will get done soon, wont get much done in the week (at work) will be another constructive weekend next week, probably take out the front seats, (maybe dash) carpets and what ever else i can find ha

will put some pics up in a bit, just taking the wipers off lol,

at the back of the engine bay, - looks like i brought half of mansfield back!

random106-1.jpg

random104-1.jpg

washed all the leather down

random103-1.jpg

then polished it, up in my bedrom for storage for a few months ha, looks like im sleeping down stairs ;)

random107-1.jpg