My Luporghini

vworks41

Am I the only one who thinks they look terrible?!

There are so many better wheels out there for a Lupo GTI imo. Specially if your spending the dollar on having them custom made etc.

Your probably right about better wheels out there for a lupo :P but i like em because they're different.

And far as i know havnt seen them on any other vag yet?? you see quite quite alot of new wave stuff running Gallardo rims etc, but not older ones...

The money thing is a big factor though, and thats why i started this thead.

cheers for your imo :)

Edited by vworks41

Just because there different doesn't make them a good idea imo.

I could paint "DRIVER HAS AIDS" down the side of my car, would be different, but not a good idea.

Personally I think finding the correct size and offset wheel to give you that kind of dish on the back of a Lupo is going to be a ******* of a job. I mean the Lambos really pull them off cause they are wide (with arch extensions!!) and they look right, I can just see them looking wrong in real life.

I'm not trying to stop you doing it. I'm just giving you my opinion.

Yeah been looking at them to...really nice :shades:

These are the ones from image.

The cast or billet centers have the same concaved angle regardless of width, so I'm thinking of a 1'' to 1.5'' dish on the front & 2'' to 2.5'' back.

lambo.jpg

Liking the first lambo wheels :shades: but not the second set. Kind of agreeing with Heartagram though in the fact that I think they only look good because there so wide 12's on the back and if you get them made to fit the Lupo they may not have the same effect as the concave will be much smaller. Still novel though :)

I like the last p-shop, not sure how it will look in real life but go for it of its what you want to do :)

The rest of your mod's have all been spot on :)

Cheers mate, i'm still not 100% yet, but still got 5months to decide till I've saved enough cash :)

Liking the first lambo wheels :shades: but not the second set. Kind of agreeing with Heartagram though in the fact that I think they only look good because there so wide 12's on the back and if you get them made to fit the Lupo they may not have the same effect as the concave will be much smaller. Still novel though :)

The cast or billet centers have the same concaved angle regardless of width, so they should look ok, just like in the pic :)

These were the ones i was thinking of getting but there quite pricey £1200 or there abouts but loads of options for size and offsets

htn_lambo.jpg

I can but dream at the mo :wub:

HTN make some seriously crap hot wheels! I love CLs (I think thats what there called, just a solid disc).