**Milton Keynes meet** - 18th November

VWR Lupo

I'll do my best not to be late (as i usually am) - I've got much better at navigating MK now, I've checked the route, and Rich can be my navigator. Its looking hopefull!

Have you got my mobile number Nic, if not do you want it just in case you get lost?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i have faith in nic ...................... :rolleyes:

ha, we will get there :) . MK just has far to many roundabouts,

see you all tomorow,

rich

Haha, you get use to Milton Keynes, ive lived here all my life and i can still get lost or go one roundabout further than i should.

Looking foreward to it now, think im going to go to bed now as ive got to get up and clean the arosa!

I'm just back (well, having made a pot of tea before coming on here)

It was good - lovely to see everyone again, and nice and toaty warm inside even if it was freezing cold outside! :)

Edited by lunalupi

Well the MK meet is done for the day.

Just like to thank Kady, Darren, Dale, Nic, John & Rich for attending our small meet!

John & Rich - It was great to meet you both for the first time, hope you had a good time!

To the rest of you regular attendies - Great to see you all again, missed you all and it was great to catch up again!

Now here are my pics from todays meet:

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

026.jpg

Thats all my pics, John (Kam racing) took some better ones on a proper camera!

i enjoyed it :) , was good to meet some new people and every one was reall nice,

we had a little bit to eat then just chilled and went for a shoot, was a good day out :) ,

think they took some pics too

rich,

@ Rich and Jon. . . nice to meet you both, hope you you come along to more meets in the future

Was really nice seeing everyone else again, hope to see you all again soon

oh, and loving those pics. . . . especially the monkeys!!

Dammit! i'm so jealous i wasn't there, looks like it was great, and a cool underground place for photo's! Looks like everyone had a great time!

hehe. . . youll have to start abusing the credit card for fuel so you can join us next time :P