• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay

well I cant make it

dad isnt too keen :confused:

but im hoping we can go to oxford edition seeing as its only down the road

so I'll hopefully see some of you there :)

well i threw a wobbly :) and managed to swap sundays :) so you'll have to put up with me at the meet now im afraid
:D
okaywell I cant make itdad isnt too keen :confused: but im hoping we can go to oxford edition seeing as its only down the roadso I'll hopefully see some of you there :)
:(

well i threw a wobbly :) and managed to swap sundays :) so you'll have to put up with me at the meet now im afraid

And don't worry, we'll make sure we find you a nice BIG space for you to drive into :P;)

And don't worry, we'll make sure we find you a nice BIG space for you to drive into :P;)

:o cheeky fecker i'll have you know i've been practicing lots and reverse parked in sutton the other day and at b+q :P

*edit* though in hind sight less chance of someone opening a door on me so i'll take the big space :P

Edited by Jen

:o cheeky fecker i'll have you know i've been practicing lots and reverse parked in sutton the other day and at b+q :P*edit* though in hind sight less chance of someone opening a door on me so i'll take the big space :P
Dont worry Jen, as i reversed out of a parking space on monday in the Bora i caught the kurb and badly damaged my LF alloy! :(
really Looking forward to this :)
Me to :D

really Looking forward to this :)

and MEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

Dont worry Jen, as i reversed out of a parking space on monday in the Bora i caught the kurb and badly damaged my LF alloy! :(Me to :D

oh no!!! :(

Very gutted but you wont see the bora at the meet as we will be in the Rosa!

After all its a Clublupo meet!

:D :D :D good!!! haven't seen thumper since edition38 2006!!!! i'll remember my sunglasses :)

:D :D :D good!!! haven't seen thumper since edition38 2006!!!! i'll remember my sunglasses :)

Thumper need some TLC at the moment, needs a new exhaust system and the front bumper needs repairing!

Dont have the money to spend on her :(

Will make sure he looks good for the meet tho :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...