Jo Whiley Live Lounge

heartagram

Chris Moyles and Sara Cox need to feck off and go live under the sea.

Far too true. Chris Moyles is an utter cnut. In the morning I want to listen to music, not some fat knacker dribbling on.

I quite like Jo Whiley though.

I used to hate Chris Moyles, and even wrote a rather abusive letter to him with fat ass stuck in your chair insults. But I really like him now, I like his sense of humour and how he picks on his fellow presentors.

i read his book and enjoyed it, from hospital for mentals radio and radio topshop, lol

i read his book and enjoyed it, from hospital for mentals radio and radio topshop, lol

i liked that book and i dont normaly read em :blush:

I read it on holiday this summer and found it interesting. I have a new found respect for Moyles now.

John Peel's autobiography makes a good, if slightly sad, read.

lol i also read peter kay's book also a good read, i really like to read about people who's lives you can relate to, like growing up on an northern estate not much money about but still having a good time, then making something of yourself/ for yourself :)