Coilovers or wheels first?

Tigz™

Ive had a mess around with photoshop, wanted to work out what to buy first, coilovers or new wheels.

Looking at the pics Id say coilovers what do you guys think?

`670wheels14tigz-med`.jpg

`670Coilovers_Full_Pic-med`.jpg

These two are just me being silly, had a mess about with cutting the roof down slightly, I think it'd look quite cool what you think?

`670Low_rider-med`.jpg

`670Smoothed_rear-med`.jpg

I cant deside what to do, I'd like to get the arches flared mk4 Golf style and fit 8" at the front and 9" at the back, but I think I'll end up going for 7" at the front and 8" at the back.

Defenatly want the rear wide though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im not too sure, I might get the coilovers, then the arches (and some big spaces) and then buy the wheels.

8 and 9" cups are £160 each! Then tyres etc.

I think the wheels will either be towards the end of the summer (bit of a waste of time as Im only gonna use them in good weather, and put my Fox 6's back on for the winder months.

I dont think my car will look too bad if dropped on them wheels anyway, its Emma thats desperate for them wheels.

Id like Turbos :wink:

well 2summerise coilovers should have been my first modification and not one of the last... best money ive spent for a long while... id say get them asap then the ATS Cups when u have the money or whatever... would look so Phat on yours mate... exciting isnt it

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Andi if ya chop tha roof how ya gonna fit in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Really nice choice Andy. Those wheels really suit the Lupo in Silver. The roof chop looks cool, were you inspired by the old skool beetle?

Definatly coilys first, the car will look mean on the move as people cant tell what wheels you have on when there spinning!!!

Thanks mate, I love the wheels, and I agree about which to get 1st.

The roof is something I saw years ago on mini, looked really cool.

Ive got bout 8" of headroom, even if the seat is fully up! so loseing 12" of roof line would be fine, and look really, really cool!

• 4 months later...

Its been slammed 120mm at the front (since raised 10mm as I couldnt drive down B roads...) and fully own at the rear (havn't measured it yet..)

Take a look here..

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?...?t=5565&start=0

Picture_68.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />