New Member from Germany

Silverarrow

Hello,

my name is Matthias and i'm from Zeven. That's exactly in the mittle between Hamburg and Bremen. First of all sorry for my terrible english. I hope, most of members her will understand when i would like to habe some details of special cars in the board or when i give some news about my lupo.

It's a Lupo Gti which will get a new engine during the next winter. More details for that you can get on www.lupotreff.de (username is "Silberpfeil") and on my new homepage www.hobby-tuner.com

Greetings from Germany

Matthias :)

logo.png

The engine is from a Seat Leon Cupra R.

The car gets it during the following winter. The original K04-Turbocharger will be replaced by a K04-24-Turbo from Muggianu (muggianu-turbo.de) with 60mm turbine and also 60mm compressor. The Fuel-Injectors have a flow rate of 470g/min by a fuel pressure of 3 bar and Digital-Racing will coordinate the software with the new hardware. I hope that will bring me enough hp for smiling the whole day.. :)

Currently there's a speedometer-video online where my original engine just get 4in2in1-headers, a 200 cell racing-converter and new software.

=> http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1312604

Greetings from Germany

Matthias

• 1 month later...

Engine is not running yet. Currently there's some work with the air-pressure-pipes (don't know the exact english expression :wacko: ) , the exhaust and finally the engine will get a new software because there was some hardware changed ! :D

But i hope i can drive a few miles for christmas......a present for myself.....

Greetings from Germany

@payna:

This is the 2nd Gti with 1.8T in Germany. The first was someone in Offenbach (nearly Frankfurt). You can see pics of the car on www.roadtrip-ffm.com