Which Mobile Phone??

dazraz_uk

I'm due a phone upgrade within the next couple of months and am wondering what's the best phone out at the mo??

I currently have a Sony Ericsson W810i which has been and still is a fantastic phone, so how do I improve on that?.......Not really fussed about getting the iPhone as its a tad expensive and I already own an ipod.

So what would everyone elses suggestions be........please discuss :shades:

free upgrade to a samsung u600 or u700 is worth it IMO all the decent functionality from the top end nokia/sony but in a better looking more pocket friendly package. It really is extremely thin and works great, convert from sonys in the past.

free upgrade to a samsung u600 or u700 is worth it IMO all the decent functionality from the top end nokia/sony but in a better looking more pocket friendly package. It really is extremely thin and works great, convert from sonys in the past.

I Know a few people with the u600 and they say that the touch sensortive buttons are sh!t lol, they say there is alot of uncertenty to whether you have actually pressed a button or not and even sometimes when being in a phonecall, there face pressed the "hang up" button lol

i think samsung have noticed this and thats why with their new model (G600) it actually has propper buttons and that also has a 5megapixel camera.

there's my 2p's worth anywho.

I Know a few people with the u600 and they say that the touch sensortive buttons are sh!t lol, they say there is alot of uncertenty to whether you have actually pressed a button or not and even sometimes when being in a phonecall, there face pressed the "hang up" button lol

i think samsung have noticed this and thats why with their new model (G600) it actually has propper buttons and that also has a 5megapixel camera.

shhh don't complain about iphone like touch sensitive buttons or the apple lovers will come out of the woodwork again lol

the hang up is a but odd but you get used to it, the buttons done activate till you unlock them so you don't activate the touch buttons with the side of your face when on the call, just hang up by closing the slider.

The G600 is a fantastic phone although it suffers from the age old Samsung problem of a poop battery. Depending on what you want out of the phone itself it could be worth looking at the N95 too, now Im not a Nokia fan in any way shape or form but the N95 certainly packs in a lot of features & it should be free on upgrade too at the moment. :)

not sure how they are hanging up with there face's cos the buttons lock so you can't do that. lol.

i've got a u6oo and they are a good phone. yeah the battery is'nt the best life but i've still not killed it in less than a day. Even saying this i think i'd go for another sony next as I liked my old w800i.