North East Road Trip

jon_273

Roughly how long is this drive gonna be?

Hope the weather's nice, it's not much fun going on great roads when you can't drive 'enthusiastically'. :(

If its raining i wont be going :huh: , god damn this flipping Sh!t windscreen! Im so stressed with it now, i just want to smash the flaming thing :rolleyes:

But ive no idea how long it will be, might be around 100 miles maybe :confused:

not sure, thats a rough guess :lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try my best to get the silver surfer down there to meet you pirates. If the service station has speed bumps I'll have to meet you all at the front entrance. Also how naughty are the roads we're going down afterwards as my Loop is bottoming out for fun at the minute, going to try and raise it a little before Sunday.

Dan

By the sounds of it, very naughty indeed. Someone said that lowered cars may struggle, so you might want to raise the front ever so slightly.

Edited by jon_273

So how many of us will there be?

Ill be enjoying watching you lot bounce your way down the buttertubs pass :lol:

Meanwhile in my nice comfy car with pleanty of body roll ;)

Edited by cardaft

So nearly all GTis then :lol:

Oh nice one! im dying to meet up with you lot, feel like a stranger on here still, so it would be good to meet some of you! im defo up for it just waiting for the missus to go into labour :rolleyes: not long now :lol:

You have to come, need some more slower cars to keep up with :lol:

I may only be speaking for myself here, but I'd imagine there's every possibility that we'll be driving like our arses are on fire.

I will be driving like im desperate for a dump! :lol: