mini meet at shef

lupo_gaz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I might come to this IF I remember, its only 10 mins away, never released there were so many members round my way. B)

Need to get my FK's fitted first though as the gti's still looking a bit like a tractor on its standard setup. :lol:

Fancy convoyin up tom?

Hi Chris,

Im gona already be in Sheffield that weekend matey from the Friday night i think so won't be convoying over, sorry matey, nice idea though. I Shall most probably see you there!!!

I'll probably be out on the cobbles(Ashton) this thursday night with a few of my mates if your about after 10.

Tom

Hi Chris,

Im gona already be in Sheffield that weekend matey from the Friday night i think so won't be convoying over, sorry matey, nice idea though. I Shall most probably see you there!!!

I'll probably be out on the cobbles(Ashton) this thursday night with a few of my mates if your about after 10.

Tom

im goin to my m8s for a drink tonight on the way home i might cum n say hello.

chris

I should be able to make this to catch up with a few of you.

Hope nobody will complain with an ex-Lupo owner being there.

I should be able to make this to catch up with a few of you.

Hope nobody will complain with an ex-Lupo owner being there.

Not at all Darren, will be nice to see you.

What will you be rolling in?

but you are though Tom, you're worse then anyone i know! you must have a set of wheels for each month! what wheels are u rolling on to the meet then?

:lol: not quite but im working on it

Gona come along with the new Black MO's this time :wub:

erm... we had a mini mini meet yesterday after I got my dates mixed up and invited Darren along!

So is it still on for the 28th ?I spoke to Darren yesterday early evening and he wasn't sure he is going to make it now after making the trip over yesterday :(

lol she would be very worrid,

i completly forgot bout thursday night tom sorry bout tht.

chris

Its reet mate no worries, we did end up on the cobbles, was sheltering under the trees cus it was bloomin drizzling!!!!!!!Crap weather!!!!!!!!!!!!