argh.... just when I thought I'd joined all the forums I need....

Girl Racer

Crusoe, your such a man whore!

How well do you do with women IRL?

I find the (IRL) Integration Readiness Level of women is generally pretty high. I have socks that an ex gave me which just say Sex God in big letters down one side, they've always been more than satisfied in real life. Not only my nose i can reach with my tongue B) Not that I sleep around much at all though, the same ones keep coming back for more.

Yet to find one that ticks all the boxes though, most seem a bit unstable with huge amounts of baggage, smokers, weird diets, clingy or just a bit thick. Wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a reasonably attractive, single, well educated girl with some class, a decent sence of humour and a normal level of sanity that didn't smoke or already have kids. I'd even widen the age range to say 18-30...

any out there that fit the bill feel free to PM pictures :D

Edited by Crusoe

fpmsl.... not that you're fussy or anything.

shame though, I fit all of those criteria... just not the single bit. lol...

Also unfortunate that the guys that feel they have to wear socks that say 'sex god' are only trying to confirm this to themselves as they have insecurities or inadequacies. So I do hope that although you are an owner by virtue of being given a gift.... you don't actually wear them :P

Edited by Girl Racer

true, owned and kept as they were a gift but only worn once so they could see i hadn't binned them lol. remember to post in the who are you thread in general chat ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This was me! 2 months later . . . :blush: . thanks for the appreciation.

lol... and shows how long since I've been on here too!

My vec was since nearly written off, but is now sporting a respray done by a wicked bodyshop in Southend.... and then there's the Turbo lump getting ever closer to getting itself in the engine bay :)

I WILL be getting a VAG car soon though, got my eye on a GT TDI mk4 Golf :) and I think I know where to come when I upgrade the interior :D

• 2 weeks later...
even better... then let the smut commence :)

lol im up for that!!!