4 months on, And my car's for sale again

nfbr

I really did love this car, when you had it i wanted to buy it.

Don't think this guy has advertised half of the info you did.

and half of what he's written is incorrect...

Looks like a cool car... although did no one notice the amount of alloys it comes with?!?

"fairly new tyres and alloys about 8 months old genuwine vw alloys and 4 uniroyal rainsport alloys "

Think he needs to re-write the ad! :rolleyes:

yeah those alloys are def. genuine as they are also on the VW site. Seems a shame that hes getting a crappy Citroen instead of the TDI!!!

I wouldn't have said they were genuine if they weren't, its my old car... i bought those wheels a week or two before i sold it, the tyres aswel...

65mpg to 70mpg

i don't think so...

uprated brake fluid WTF! as if thats going to do ****** all!

Cardiff, Newport, Carmarthen, Swansea, Caerphilly? South wales is quite big mind :lol:
Really dont know... I think it could be Newport. that rings a bell...
Correct me if im wrong here, but isn't he also selling it for more than what you sold it for?
Yes, However he's selling it with the damage repaired, and only 1600 miles more than it had when it left my doorstep

65mpg to 70mpg

i don't think so...

I changed the brake fluid when i owned it for dot 5.1 lockheed fluid, and yes, it made a HELL of a difference. the entire feel of the pedal felt so much more positive

lowered 85ml how do ya do that one then is it hydrogas?? just let 85ml out

lol i think he means mm... it was lowered around 85mm on the 16's, i reckon the 14's with the 45 profile tyres dropped the body by another 10mm.

65mpg to 70mpg

i don't think so...

works prettty well on a charged vr mate ;)

it reduces fade due to it being more resistent to boiling dont knock thingas till uv treid em :)

But the pads will be well over heated and ****ed before the brake fluid has made any difference... If thats the only mods to your brake system then it will do feck all..Just for your info... I have full uprated brembo race pads up Front, Uprated to braided lines and got Galfer wavy disc and Pads on the rear with modified rear master cylinder and res on my bike.... Also changed brake levers to full adjustable ones and run the best fluid you can buy... I know enough to say that just changing the fluid on a standard TDI isn't going to have any gains on braking performance So get ****ed gay boy!

Edited by Putney

I know enough to say that just changing the fluid on a standard TDI isn't going to have any gains on braking performance So get ****ed gay boy!

:coffee:

Sometimes your on par with adam k.

knowitall.JPG

until you've experienced how much brake fade a standard tdi can have, i wouldn't even expect you to half understand why i did it.

Edited by nfbr