another noob funnily enough

bite me

Ok the low down lol. Currently I drive a corsa c 1.0

my baby corsa vv

Photo-0065.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

corsa next to rents audi a3 quattro vv

Photo-0058.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

black tinted rear light and magnex zaust team dynamics 1.2 rims ermmm should have side skirts just not fitted Photo-0068.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

my angel eyes vv

Photo-0057.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

well thats my car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but im looking to sell soon and pretty sure I want a lupo gti 6 speed just looking for one with a/c and xenons preferably not silver but open to see smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

probably wont like me but its either that or a citroen c2 vts lol

any help appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

OH also ANY parts you fancy I WILL SPLIT as have standard or anyone who might want the car do pm me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (inc bucket seats)

hi, welcome, what does "vv" mean?

wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

edited to say: or is it little arrows? doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Edited by Hybrid

really blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> BONUS wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

would look good with angel eyes lol

does anybody happen to know if its possible to change the steering wheel (to one with airbag), i was thinking maybe a mk5 golf gti one ???

Im pretty sure it is possible, its just very costly as you need to buy a new airbag as the Lupo one is different to the mk5 Golf one (i think?!)

Im pretty sure it is possible, its just very costly as you need to buy a new airbag as the Lupo one is different to the mk5 Golf one (i think?!)

thats expected providing it will fit im very tempted, maybe a group buy if people are interested as personally i dislike the lupo wheel and size of, might just be me. Do you think it will fit, and if the air bag will fit?

The wheel does fit, as does an R32 one from the mk4 golf and like i said you will need the airbag to match that particular wheel, it would be in the region of £500 i reckon though.

Hello and welcome.

Why dont you want a nice silver one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Wanted an R32 for mine, I could get hold of he steering wheel easily enough, but it it was the airbag that was expensive and alot of hassle.

My local dealer didn't really want to sale me one unless i had the registration or chassis number confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> they couldn't understand why i wanted a different steering wheel for a lupo.

welcome to the club mate

silver gti's are the way forward!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

tbh though mate a c2 vts is a nice motor aswell, just french! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> although i must admit i am a fan of the loeb edition one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...