could sumone plz badboy bonnet my lupo in black n white :)

Dom's dub GTI

• 2 weeks later...

ricoshay u ever thought about sending that van photoshop you did into performance vw? rekon it could do quite well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

sorry it took so long mate! i cudnt get the black bonnet to fit perfect but it gives you an idea Untitlerwet-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitlerwet-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitlewet4d-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sorry it took so long mate! i cudnt get the black bonnet to fit perfect but it gives you an idea Untitlerwet-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitlerwet-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Untitlewet4d-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

jeez i thought i was good with photoshop how have you managed to convert the white to black and maintain the reflection?

desaturate and change colour!

i wouldnt go for a bad boy bonnet if i was you, too over done and part of the charm of the lupo is in that cute face. black the bonnet ad the roof and youl be onto a winner!

altough its your car so do whatever you want to, its you driving it so its your call! :P

jeez i thought i was good with photoshop how have you managed to convert the white to black and maintain the reflection?

nar its trickery! it takes me ages to get a colour change to look right so i just used a donor bonnet of my car and popped it on :)

dom id stick with the white bonnet to be honest! unless you get a black roof aswell :)

Your cars appeal is the fact that its white, i wouldn't have a bad boy or carbon bonnet on it!

Id fcuking love a candy white GTI :)

Edited by matt a