Had enough of 'LOWS' - RACEKOR

Little Green Giant

had a gand, but again it would mean i would have to get new tyres, so i may have to wait untill i can afford that! dont want 2 setc on wheels in the garage with tyres that dont fit on my car!

so if anyone has a set with some decent low profile tyres let me know! :)

much appreciated! :)

i was thinking about your gear gaitor and i think some ridiculosly pimp material like snake skin or alligator skin would be really cool lol

youve gotta get this months fast car m8,its a rat look special and has free stickers and one is a pirate radio one for GARRRRRR f.m though of your motor when i saw it

if your too embarrassed to be seen buying fast car you can have mine

dan

youve gotta get this months fast car m8,its a rat look special and has free stickers and one is a pirate radio one for GARRRRRR f.m though of your motor when i saw it

if your too embarrassed to be seen buying fast car you can have mine

dan

ah bad ass! i'll see if i can find it at the servise station on my way! :) unless you want to give me yours of course! haha

• 3 weeks later...

so i am now seriously thinking about tyres and colour for the sluts, i was thinking about buying a new set of wheel, something smaller, but cant find anything i like or can afford with tyres that wouldnt need changing, so i figure i may aswell use what i have got! Unless i can get some decent offers on some decent rims?!...anyone...

soo... tyres for the sluts. as you all know, i want some stretch, i was thinking 145's but dont know if thats too possible, so how about 165? i used to have a stretch calculator but thats on the dead computer so i no longer do!

any help is appreciated. ben,

Edited by Little Green Giant