Slow tdi ?

canonman

Yea I love the sound it makes. My friends say it sounds like a mussle car lol

these tdi's don't hang about

Edited by canonman

Well I beat a punto who tired to race me and I had 3 people in haha tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well I beat a punto who tired to race me and I had 3 people in haha tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Racing is not tolerated on this forum Daryll tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Going to try BP ultimate diesel on my next tank, its a shame they do such good MPG, ive been waiting ages for this tank to go laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

£1.09 is it worth it tho lol Best be I want some cleaner first chris before I put some in.

Well I beat a punto who tired to race me and I had 3 people in haha

TDi poweeeerrr! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

So you don't think its slow anymore then? I think its just that Chris is lucky and has a fast one! (although I'm secretly hoping its due to that cleaner he uses, I'm gonna get some for mine ninja.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ninja:" border="0" alt="ninja.gif" /> )

£1.09 is it worth it tho lol Best be I want some cleaner first chris before I put some in.

Yeah i hope its worth it, pop up and get some!

TDi poweeeerrr!

So you don't think its slow anymore then? I think its just that Chris is lucky and has a fast one! (although I'm secretly hoping its due to that cleaner he uses, I'm gonna get some for mine

I love supprising people with how quick the little car can be, i think most just think its a tinny car so its going to be slow, and even though its standard its not slow.

Wheres your TDi jon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

Christ! That guy in th eright hand lane must have been having a kip when the lights changed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Christ! That guy in th eright hand lane must have been having a kip when the lights changed!

Thats what i thought laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> As Carters ran a 17sec run, so not quite sure the other one ran blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Any other TDI owners with mod'd been on the 1/4 mile?

I thinking about getting mine re-mapped, not yet but looking into it.

As per quote in the modern starsky and hutch 'DO IT'

I've only driven an Audi A2 no-remap'd but the difference is amazing. My engine pulls so much more from 1.5k onwards. Its like the map has made the engine come alive!

Id get mine remapped tomorrow if i knew my insurance would be ok with it. Guess i will have to ring up and ask them..

How much did your insurance go up when you got it remapped?

Id get mine remapped tomorrow if i knew my insurance would be ok with it. Guess i will have to ring up and ask them..

How much did your insurance go up when you got it remapped?

Its hard to say how much mine changed, as i have a few mods so the policy I got was based on unlimited mods but a max power output of 120hp. Plus i've bought mine slightly mod'd so never bothered quoting a standard one.

So i can do anything to my car without paying extra. However it can vary. My friend says his insurance company wanted an extra £40 just for mapping alone.

Why bother telling them, the car wont look any different.

My partner had his Vito van done and apparently not even the dealers would know it's been chipped, the engine developed that much power that the clutch used to slip... Puts me off having Percy done