Sell The Lupo GTI or Arosa?

DanGTI

Lupo GTI a future classic?

I am firmly convinced of this - and is largely why mine has been retired to weekend use only.

It denotes the last of the "small + light = fast" school of thought from VW.

Lupo GTI a future classic?

Dan is that a serious question?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> You've been on Club Lupo for a while and have had your Lupo GTI since new and you still don't realise what you've got in your hands?! Its defintely going to be a future classic. There aren't many on the road, its unique, its a VW and its a sports car. Plus its the damned cutest thing on the road bar none.

Which one to sell? Stick them both up and see what happens.

You're asking a very good price on your GTI - think I might've mentioned trade values to you in a PM? But it's a damn good price and more than reflects the lack of air-con IMO.

Basic question to ask yourself is: can you afford to run the GTI as your only car? If not then you'll need to persevere with the sale and keep the Arosa.

Just my thoughts...

Ally

yeah can afford to run both but is costing a hell of a lot more than we want to pay out (to explain: as 0 no claims on second car the lupo is near £100 a month to insure and the arosa about £50 - to insure just the Lupo alone (using ncd is £60).

In answer to the future classic thing, there is a chance that with numbers being so low it could just disappear into obscurity, no?

Which one to sell? Stick them both up and see what happens.

You're asking a very good price on your GTI - think I might've mentioned trade values to you in a PM? But it's a damn good price and more than reflects the lack of air-con IMO.

Basic question to ask yourself is: can you afford to run the GTI as your only car? If not then you'll need to persevere with the sale and keep the Arosa.

Just my thoughts...

Ally

£100 a month to insure ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I was only paying £69 per month for my Mk5 R32 2 year no claims.

the fewer there are the more valuable they are.

but we will see what happens. they are more rarer than mk1 golf gti already.

all the more reason to sack the arosa in my eyes smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the fewer there are the more valuable they are.

but we will see what happens. they are more rarer than mk1 golf gti already.

Seriously? There's as few as that around?

What sort of figure were actually brought into the UK officially?