Now Purchasing my Cams...

Mario Blue Eyes

I have decided i want the loop a bit nipper and heard about shrek (spelling) cams.

Read up on them and they are meant to be pretty good.

Just wondering any places and can purchase from that will do them there and then?

Any companies to watch out for or any recommendations?

Cheers, Mario

schrick cams, not 100% sure on where, but there has been alot of previous talk of them,

search the correct spelling and loads of stuff comes up

Mark

the club polo price is not cheaper than schrick retail price. like i said before, give autops a chat autops.co.uk

Is that based on fact or fiction?

Schirck price for a pair of lupo GTi cams is 315+290 euro (605 euro) plus VAT @ 17.5% making the total 710 euros, excluding delivery, making it £479.

We sell the pair of cams for £425 and £10 delivery.... a considerable saving. I asked for a quote from autops.co.uk, but they never got back to me.

If you've any other questions please let me know, i'd be happy to help as much as I can coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Link to the group buy thread if anyone is interested:

Clicky

Cheers

Yoof/ Pete

autops price is £450 delivered for a single order, it could be cheaper for more than one.

if you add 17.5% tax to the schrick retail price then i guess you can get the german tax deducted off the retail price as its for export.

autops sort all that out as they are a uk retailer.

yes the price is confirmed as i have spoken to them on the phone.

on your list for the £200 cam that in a lower duration cam than the variable listed, you can get a matching non variable 256 cam or even spec both cams to 281 for high power outputs.

Edited by Clouseau

autops price is £450 delivered for a single order, it could be cheaper for more than one.

if you add 17.5% tax to the schrick retail price then i guess you can get the german tax deducted off the retail price as its for export.

autops sort all that out as they are a uk retailer.

yes the price is confirmed as i have spoken to them on the phone.

on your list for the £200 cam that in a lower duration cam than the variable listed, you can get a matching non variable 256 cam or even spec both cams to 281 for high power outputs.

Sorry to pick on you, you obviously have a few problems. Autops sell them for £450 delivered, and we sell the for £425 and £10 delivery... but we're more expensive... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Your last comment makes no sense, we list ALL the current Schrick 2007 cams available direct from Schirck. The 256 cams you mention are not for the roller bearing heads, and the 281 doesn't exist period.

Peter

Thats a awesome price yoof, i remember paying nearly double that 3 years ago when i first got schrick for the lupo!

sorry made a mistake, i meant 268 degree cams not 281.

and yes your cheaper, £20 saving by entering group buy rather than an individual order.

May i politely suggest you check your facts before making claims about different companies and their practises in future, it would be apprechiated.
Cheers for that Pete!

I've been avoiding looking at that thread!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />