North East Meet!!

Daz_Wilko

kk same here, well if anyone gets lost or something, heres my number, 07875 356134

see you all soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, only got 3 pictures mind, but phil should have a few more.

was pretty good, shame about the weather though DSC00026.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It ended up a bit wet!

Nice to meet you guys, i'll keep an eye out for any more meets round here. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was good to see some new poeple, we need a drive out next time I think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm back, only got 3 pictures mind, but phil should have a few more.

was pretty good, shame about the weather though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well it was nice to start off with then got worse laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ive just got back about 20 mins ago, the A19 was like a swimming pool, nearly got washed off the road a few times laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, was good. Very wet though. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Should have got my camera out earlier and got Dodsons in too. I'll put some pictures up later.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The A19 was absolutely crazy, couldn't see a thing! Nice to meet some new people too. We should get this drive out sorted for some time withing the next couple of weeks.

Only got a couple of pictures, and none with Dodson in. IMG_5915.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_5918.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

haha the 306 looks right at home there.... or not

nice pictures though mate.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm still not quite sure on the black bonnet though, but it'll stay for a while anyway.

IMO the black bonnet looks really good in those photos shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Daz wilko: I meant to ask you, what happened to those grey Peugeot wheels ive seen in some pics of the 306? I quite liked the look of them.

IMO the black bonnet looks really good in those photos shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Daz wilko: I meant to ask you, what happened to those grey Peugeot wheels ive seen in some pics of the 306? I quite liked the look of them.

Yep i agree on both accounts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The bonnet really makes it different and stands out, looks very different shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

206 wheels arnt they?

Are you any further on getting your car back on the road?

Yep i agree on both accounts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The bonnet really makes it different and stands out, looks very different shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

206 wheels arnt they?

Are you any further on getting your car back on the road?

Think you are right, though I'm sure I've seen them on a 406 before.

Yea they where 206 Nimrods sprayed anthercite, i took them off as im selling the 306 without them and selling the 206 wheels back to my brother, so instead of using anymore tread i swapped them over with my chav wheels biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and progress on the arosa..... none, still waiting for a brake pedal! once i get the brake pedal, it will be fixed in an hour!

Yey!! Arosa is back on the road finally!!! wooo

so yea, whens the next meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />