Forza 2

Adam

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't downloaded my cars yet, to be honest im not sure how to laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I haven't benn online with it yet though, so it will probs become obvious when i do. The booklet you get with it is pretty cool too, its just a nice package too have and its only a fiver more, so its well worth it.

Played it a bit yesterday. Started off with an MR2 - tuned that too ~500 bhp but its too much power for the car. Don't have a dub on it yet but i'm gonna buy one today after saving the credits smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyone fancy getting some races going sometime?

Races sound good, there seems to be a few of us on it now, im sure we could sort something out soonish. Everybody add your 360 username to the thread that is floating around in this forum.

dsc00169dv7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

here's my beast smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> U999 category smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

my only complaint would be that it's a bit too easy, played it a bit more at the weekend and already got most of the Porsches and Ferraris and quite a few race cars including the Bentley speed 8 though I’ve not got the grade to use it in any decent races yet. Only lost one race even with difficulty upgraded with stability off traction off and manual gearbox. Endurance races where you hire a driver to race for you is a good way of getting through the tedious tracks, shame you have to let it run in real time and move the wireless controller every 15min to stop it disconnecting though. Then engine transplant tuning option is class though, i've a completely undrivable lotus 7 with 175 wide rear tyres trying to control over 700bhp lol.

Anyone up for a session on this one evening - I certainly am!! Games like this are so much better when you're playing with people you know...

Deek (dxg999 on live).

Edited by dxg

some nice effects like the way my white nsx type r gathers dirty brake dust down the sides on longer races, the glowing brake disks look cool in the replays too ferrari%20330%20p4%201967-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Crusoe

Phat game, been playing it for a few day's now, started with a golf mk2 and ive got myself a lancia delta 400bhp beast decked on wide rim's.

Dissapointing bit's = why cant you sell car's for over 100cr... i want a tidy garage with phat car's none of these daft cars you win with graphics all over it.

Engine Noise dosent seem to be a lot, have to set the audio settings to make it half deec.

And why cant you spray standard rim's ....

Apart from that, lovely game.

I've been playing this a lot more over the last couple of days and its amazing how each car handles so differently, you can also spoil the cars by putting too much power into them like you can in real life. My Supercharged 400bhp Lotus Exige is a bit hairy when you power out of corners, infact i find all rear wheel drive cars on it hard to control, i love it though!

Ricoshay - You can only sell the cars you have won for 100CR, you can sell cars you have bought for a lot more. I've been painting the scrappers i have won, crap colours and then gifting them to my friends over Live for a laugh and a bit of an insult to them biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ricoshay - You can only sell the cars you have won for 100CR, you can sell cars you have bought for a lot more. I've been painting the scrappers i have won, crap colours and then gifting them to my friends over Live for a laugh and a bit of an insult to them biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oooooooooooooo i see, nice one.

ok, force feedback steering wheel and forza 2 bought, got it in a deal for £115.

only technical hitch is that i forgot it at work, out tomorrow after work, so won't even get a chance to play it till wednesday at the earliest now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ok, force feedback steering wheel and forza 2 bought, got it in a deal for £115.

only technical hitch is that i forgot it at work, out tomorrow after work, so won't even get a chance to play it till wednesday at the earliest now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Your hating that....tell me what you think of the wheel when it's all set up.

Just been experimenting with my VR6. A few mild upgrades and its turning into a rather nice drive. A few more credits and its supercharger time! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />