What's the secret??????

Club Lupo-sters,

Why is it that it always becomes a total pain in the ass when i try to install a new head - all goes well until it comes to getting the bloody thing to slot back in all the way.

It's nearly impossible to tuck all the leads aside to get it in.

Is there something i'm missing here???

There's gotta be a knack to it???!!!

Please help!!

Unscrew the card/cupholder from under the dash & pull the wires out of the way from underneath.

Correct!

Best way to do it! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Correct!

Best way to do it! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks peeps!

I know what to do now!

:-)

haha smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Its piss easy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I had LOADS of stuff crammed in when i had the alpine and i managed it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But then i was a professional car audio fitted for several years lol

haha smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Its piss easy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

But then i was a professional car audio fitted for several years lol

I wasn't I'm a complete amateur and I still think its piss easy. Just push all the wires down the side at the left and push the unit in.

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK