whos dropped 60mm?

Little Green Giant

can i see some pics of your cars dropped 60mm? *lisp* thanks buddies. *lisp* shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i wanna see this aswell as i have some springs sat in my garage to go on!

7-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SEX.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mint.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i know that marty does! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> one of my favourite loops on here. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> as always love the p-slots, but cant go wrong with steels! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just on springs.

Going to get some coilovers over the next two weeks.

The springs and shocks off my PEA are going on the Pirate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

1.0 and the 1.4 shouldn't have a great difference should they?

Edited by MartyP

Just on springs.

Going to get some coilovers over the next two weeks.

The springs and shocks off my PEA are going on the Pirate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

1.0 and the 1.4 shouldn't have a great difference should they?

yipee! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> well excited! how easy are they to fit?

Dodson if i had a lovely GTI like yours

I'd splash out on some coils.

And i'm not sure Ben.

I will probably just give you the shocks with the springs on them

So you can either take them off the shocks or just stick them on aswell.

I'm sure we can spend a long afternoon doing it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Obviously i'd recommend you move onto some coils yourself are one point.

The 60mm drop on standard shocks is a killer!

Dodson if i had a lovely GTI like yours

I'd splash out on some coils.

And i'm not sure Ben.

I will probably just give you the shocks with the springs on them

So you can either take them off the shocks or just stick them on aswell.

I'm sure we can spend a long afternoon doing it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Obviously i'd recommend you move onto some coils yourself are one point.

The 60mm drop on standard shocks is a killer!

yeah thats cool! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i was planning to go for coilovers but was thinking that i may have to do it once finished uni! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but then you came along and saved osc! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> a long afternoon sounds good!

STA61103.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STA61104.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

springs and shocks, £150 off the bay, delivered.

very decent ride. suprising I know.

60mm is a temp measure as i need to save for coilies, just want it lowered so it looks respectable on the ronals.

It will defo have coilovers though as i hd them on my last car and love them!

would have had them sooner but decided i buy the wheels now or never! so i went for it with the wheels!

My 14 month old daughter and house need to come first really....to a certain extent.....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Rich i've got my coilovers getting

fitted tomorrow.

One quick question sorry to hijack!

Since the car is lowered 60mm on springs at the moment and these are 60mm aswell but with

smaller shocks. Would the car be slightly lower?

Thanks to Rich i've got my coilovers getting

fitted tomorrow.

One quick question sorry to hijack!

Since the car is lowered 60mm on springs at the moment and these are 60mm aswell but with

i dont know the answer to this question but does this mean the pirate could be rolling low soon? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It will be slightly lower yes as the shocks are designed for the spring. You'll find most of the time springs on their own will never lower as much as they claim to. Try measuring from the arch to the centre of the wheel when parked on flat and see if there's a difference before and after wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />