bugjam `07

chie

anyone into there old vw`s? i got my hols and tickets sorted

anyone else going?

I will be there, in a type25, matt black on german plates shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Red Lup Gti

Haha.........BUGJAM 07' can't efin wait.

Was my 1st ever bugjam last year, and it was amazing. Met some really sound people there and some cccrazzy people. Should be good, the car's that are there are silly phat.

When your cruzing down the motoway and a DECKED, and when i say decked, i actually mean DECKED beetle pulls next to you you can't help but simile.

Propa chilled out weekend, 200% im there.

im thinking i may have to go to this! do you have to get tickets before? can i just pay on arrival!?

http://www.bugjam.co.uk/tickets.htm

mine are ordered, here, and in the cupboard tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

its easy geting in, the hard bit is getting out at the end biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im thinking i may have to go to this! do you have to get tickets before? can i just pay on arrival!?

I rekon youd enjoy it, plenty of car's that be up your street shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

think I went with my sister and dad when I was about 7

dont really remember much

would love to go again. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Well bug jam tomorrow, who is going?

Anyone traveling from the northeast?

I'm traveling from Newcastle tomorrow. Leaving earlyish I think. Gotta come into work first and pack some parcels and send them off. Depends how much stuff sells from when I leave tonight and when I come in tomorrow morning.

Hoping to leave Newcastle by about 10:30am.

Feel free to meet up and convoy down if you want. PM me if your interested biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />