Chrome indicator offset?

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Just purchased a pair of those chrome indicators for the front of the lupo, but the people i bought them from now want to know what i need according to the pins on the bulb.. are they opposite or offset? what should i tell them?

this is exactly what the guy sent...

"Dear romillywinter,

romillywinter,

To avoid any delay in shipping the bulbs can you please confirm, as per the listing, whether you require

the opposite pin or offset pin type bulbs.

The bulbs you have purchased will have the pins at either 6 o'clock (opposite)

or at 8 o'clock (offset). We can forward photos of bulbs showing layout if

required.

It is confirmation of the bulb pin type we require and not the vehicle details.

To eliminate any inconvenience and to ensure the correct bulbs are sent we

will ship only when confirmation has been received.

Thanks for your purchase"

Any help would be great!

I think* they are offset.

*but could not be. I can't remember when I took mine out but.. open the bonnet, grab the back of the indicator, twist it and pull it out. Undo the bulb and have a look. Takes less than 1 min.

I think they're rear bulbs.

At least they asked you first. I bought some chrome ones from eBay, saying they fitted a Lupo. When they came they were the wrong ones. I then had to pay the postage to send them back so they'd send me the correct ones. Tossers.

Anyway, since I'm such a thoroughly smashing chap, I've just been out to the garage to check. They're the opposite type. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Just purchased a pair of those chrome indicators for the front of the lupo, but the people i bought them from now want to know what i need according to the pins on the bulb.. are they opposite or offset? what should i tell them?

I got a set of front chrome bulbs, they are offset pins, I'm looking at the set I took out right now.

@ Phil: the GTi has its front indicators under the headlights so it might take different bulbs?

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" /> Maybe I should learn to read.

Lol, I was about to say.. checked mine today (non-GTi) and can swear they're offset!

Edited by lupodave

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Just out of interest, does anyone know what type of front indicator bulbs the GTi takes?

oh thanks so much evrey1 thats perfect! you are all smashing!*

Bought them on ebay.....£4.99... free postage! easy! just Search "chrome bulbs Lupo"

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Oh no i'll still be selling.. just doing the indicators whilst i still have the car... Why whats going on in Henley then? is that far from sunny Swindon? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />