What should i do? ? ?

2001gti

just to add. on the way home from work earlier ive told her that im not sellin the car and tht if she really wants to live together shes gunna have to pay for half the car she seemed fine with that.

she never asked me to sell the car she jus implied that, for us to afford a house the car must go.

What does she get (apart from a lift) from paying for half the car btw?

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

What does she get (apart from a lift) from paying for half the car btw?

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

the mortgage lol. we could probebly afford it now but she would be payin most (if not) all of the mortgage

boot her in the slot and tell her you're keeping the car.

if she doesn't run away she's a keeper.

if she does, well, you've still got a car which is faster than her. . . .

boot her in the slot and tell her you're keeping the car.

if she doesn't run away she's a keeper.

if she does, well, you've still got a car which is faster than her. . . .

lmfao her dad has a 911

the mortgage lol. we could probebly afford it now but she would be payin most (if not) all of the mortgage

you say you have 3 years left to pay on your car?? you'll have 25 years to pay on the mortgage so if she pays most of the mortgage for those 3 years and then u knuckle down and start paying a bit more on the mortgage than her (say the odd £50 or whatever) you'll soon be even..

thing is in most cases of relationships there'll never be an even income, ie you wont both earn exactly the same

and with relationships these days, one of the two involved (at least!) comes with debts.

you just have to put both your incomes into a joint account.

watch the money go out for everything, and share the money thats left.

me and my girlfriend have spoken about moving in together. but i wouldnt rent. its dead money in my eyes.

so therefore im waiting until i turn 22 i think until i buy somewhere. that way i should be pushing an easy 25k and the lupo will be paid for.

ill be in a much better situation all round and so will my girlfriend as she will be earning as much as me.

i can lend 120k now. it would just take up 3 quarters of my monthly wage! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so to me that just isnt worth it at the moment. i think i would just get depressed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hence im just going to enjoy life for the next year or so until i turn 22

Edited by leddy

1. Go to visit her at home
  2. Steal keys to said 911
  3. Sell it and buy house
  4. Relax and have a beer on Swoxy

forget the 1 beer lets get pissed!!!! thats a brill idea!!!!

Edited by 2001gti